Not open for further replies.
The following people have also just been confirmed

HEM - Chief of Staff
Aex - MoFA
Drecq - AG
Calvin - Radio
Ervald - Minister of WA
Vac - Comms

Just remask me as AG. The Vice Chancellor stuff is already taken care of as Ive got separate mod powers over the Oval and Palatium.

Cabinet Maskings to this point should be complete. Holler if there are any permissions issues you run into.

I need leadership of Foreign Affairs relevant joinable groups, and mod authority over the diplomatic/embassy area.

Also, I'd still like access to the Embassy account.

Drexlore Greyjoy said:
I would like to request a paper.
Name of Paper: Euro Sports
Description: Bringing you all the best sports news from around the globe.
Editor/Moderator: Drexlore Greyjoy, Olde Deleware (if possible to have two mods)
I don't know if this was forgotten or not. But can UV also be made a mod?

Please make a subforum in the Political Parties and Societies Section titled "Euro Fantasy Sports" and subtitled "An organization dedicated to the formation and execution of fantasy sports leagues and competitions for Europeians throughout the year." with United Vietussia, Olde Deleware, and Drexlore Greyjoy being mods for said subforum. No private area required as of this time. Thank you.

Aexnidaral Seymour said:
I need leadership of Foreign Affairs relevant joinable groups, and mod authority over the diplomatic/embassy area.

Looks like someone already got to this?

Drex, Drecq, I'll get to those later tonight, but I have seen them.

Thanks for the great work as always, Darc!

Darcness said:
Aexnidaral Seymour said:

Only the joinable group part :p

Writinglegend said:
Le Libertie has been confirmed as Interior.

Locustofcharon has been confirmed as Culture.

Done

Aexnidaral Seymour said:
Darcness said:
Aexnidaral Seymour said:

Only the joinable group part :p

We're discussing this. it's been policy for the last 8 months or so that the Embassy nation is controlled by the admins like many of our other communal resources. If you want something posted immediately, send it to me on Discord and I'll do it.

Drecq said:
Please make a subforum in the Political Parties and Societies Section titled "Euro Fantasy Sports" and subtitled "An organization dedicated to the formation and execution of fantasy sports leagues and competitions for Europeians throughout the year." with United Vietussia, Olde Deleware, and Drexlore Greyjoy being mods for said subforum. No private area required as of this time. Thank you.
Done
Drexlore Greyjoy said:
Drexlore Greyjoy said:
I would like to request a paper.
Name of Paper: Euro Sports
Description: Bringing you all the best sports news from around the globe.
Editor/Moderator: Drexlore Greyjoy, Olde Deleware (if possible to have two mods)
I don't know if this was forgotten or not. But can UV also be made a mod?
Done

Could I please be added as a group leader of Classified Interior Research and Interior Staff since I’m the minister?

Can you please pat yourself on the back for the great work, Mal?

Darling, admins, may I have a joinable group called "Leadership Development Program" with a subforum for each ministry located in a new forum called Leadership Development Program?

I need a new church over on Religion Row, please.

Code:
Name of organization/place of worship: The Methodist Church
Leader (moderator) of forum: Alexander W.G. Stewart
Subforum description:

The Methodist Church of Europeia is a Protestant denomination of Christianity which has it's roots in the evangelical revival led by John Wesley in the 18th Century. Originating as a movement within the Anglican community, the Methodist Church soon became a denomination unto it's own right, organised through connexions, and doing away with episcopacy. Methodism became popular amongst the working classes before becoming a mainstream denomination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back