Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shin said:
Hello I tried to create a poll in the grand hall for the Presidential Commission on Emoji Modernization as HEM has asked me to do this.

Unfortunately I cannot. Please can this be fixed so I can get on with my productive work?

Thanks.
This should be working now? Try again?

Writinglegend said:
Can I be masked as Speaker of the Senate, please? Thank you!
Done. You also have JG leadership over Senate Guests.

Aexnidaral Seymour said:
Hey, isn't the GH meant to be citizen only?
Fixed.

Vac said:
Can this post be locked and pinned? And is it at all possible for me to get mod over that entire forum since it is intended for that to more or less be my job for the term?

http://s6.zetaboards.com/Europeia/topic/10037261/1/#new
You and Deepest House now have Moderator status (I'm essentially treating you both as Minister/Deputy on this).

Apologies, thought this was done. Done now.

Region Name: Gay
Invader, Defender, Other? Neutral
Population: 294 (may be subject to dropping soon - aftermath of commendation - we used to be around 250)
Type of Government: Representative Democracy with Permanent Founder
Current Leader(s): Kundu (founder and WA delegate), Discoveria (Regional Secretary), Argin (President of the Regional Council)
Region's Forum (If Applicable): http://s3.zetaboards.com/Region_of_Gay/index/
Has your region previously had an embassy in Europeia? Can't say that I know that - both regions have been around a long time. I don't think so though.

Can gay get an embassy?

Could you please create the EuroPride forums as follows:

- EuroPride Festival: Celebrating LGBTQ+ NSers and allies with speeches, stories, games, radio shows, and community.
--- Speeches and Stories: Share your experience as an LGBTQ+ NSer or ally with a speech or a story.
--- Fun and Games: Spam to your heart's content and join in on our festival games.

If you want to make them now, please hide them in Culture as usual. If it's easier, they can also just be put in their "proper" location in the Europeian Station tomorrow night and I'll set them up live.

Either way, they will need to be moved to the Europeian Station by Friday morning.

Sopo said:
Could you please create the EuroPride forums as follows:

- EuroPride Festival: Celebrating LGBTQ+ NSers and allies with speeches, stories, games, radio shows, and community.
--- Speeches and Stories: Share your experience as an LGBTQ+ NSer or ally with a speech or a story.
--- Fun and Games: Spam to your heart's content and join in on our festival games.

If you want to make them now, please hide them in Culture as usual. If it's easier, they can also just be put in their "proper" location in the Europeian Station tomorrow night and I'll set them up live.

Either way, they will need to be moved to the Europeian Station by Friday morning.
Done. You can moderate these forums. Should I add anyone else? Added Aexnidaral Seymour at Sopo's request.

Kraketopia said:
Please also de-register LGBT Euro in addition to the Europeian Federation Coalition.
Done.

Le Libertie said:
Please also also de-register the CRP.
Done.

Aexnidaral Seymour said:
Can Qaweritoyu and JRJR_SLAYER be masked as Ambassadors?
Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back