Admin Task Thread

Can I get a subforum in the Roleplay section for the Chastain-Anumia map of Europeia?

You need a subforum for a map...?

It's going to be a roleplay, and s scratch that name, I need the name to be "Ancient Empires of Europeia"

shufordbrian said:
It's going to be a roleplay, and s scratch that name, I need the name to be "Ancient Empires of Europeia"
Done. i also made you moderator and added a cheesy description. Let me know if you want a better one...

I'll be the one running ancient empires, could I please be made moderator and have the description changed to "Roleplay in Europeia's age of antiquity"?

Erebos said:
I'll be the one running ancient empires, could I please be made moderator and have the description changed to "Roleplay in Europeia's age of antiquity"?
Done.

Mousebumples said:
Given that polls have opened, do we have the ability to change the header to the Election Day one Kounelli made awhile ago?

And is there a way to have the polling thread be an announcement or something? http://s6.zetaboards.com/Europeia/topic/8942439/1/
Not sure what you mean by an announcement.

I looked into the header, but that's r3n's domain. I don't want to risk screwing his work up without checking with him. If i speak to him early-ish today, we'll do something.

Update: That graphic is no good for various reasons (including that the dimensions are way off and the color gradient causes compression artifacts), but r3n tells me he'll add something to the header shortly.

If we'd had a few days notice we could probably have worked this out easier... :p

Do you mean the round version of the Euro flag?

Everything looks good to me - what OS and browser are you using?

Malashaan said:
Do you mean the round version of the Euro flag?

Everything looks good to me - what OS and browser are you using?
I'm using safari and I can't see anything.

Could you post a screenshot? You'd have to upload it to a photo site and link to it. Alternatively, PM and I'll provide an email address you can send it to.

Apologies. I replaced the banner with an SVG version as part of the image upgrade. But I had to embed the Euro logo as a raster image. iOS is known to have issues with such SVG files.

I'll try to fix it some time this weekend.

Back