Admin Task Thread

HEM

former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
This thread has been deprecated. Please post your admin requests here.

At your service. :gentleman:

We couldn't let the old one reach 100? :p

How about we put this one on hold until we reach 100 with 6?

Can't Drecq, the die has been cast. :p

@Sopo - since HEM closed the other thread before we could figure it out, I'll reiterate: does there really need to be a new joinable group for just the CSO?

Please mask CSP as AJ. Hes been confirmed by the Senate it seems and we'd like to get started electing a new CJ. Thanks ahead of time.

*leaves the first plate of cookies in the new thread*

Can you create a forum called Single's Awareness Day in the Europeian Station? It will only be used on the 14th.

Lethen said:
@Sopo - since HEM closed the other thread before we could figure it out, I'll reiterate: does there really need to be a new joinable group for just the CSO?
The reasoning is that with some programs like the Bar Association and the Senate Aide program potentially needing representation in the CSO, we need a place to coordinate that can include those heads, so Cabinet is not necessarily appropriate. I can coordinate via PMs, but this would be easier.

Sopo said:
Lethen said:
The reasoning is that with some programs like the Bar Association and the Senate Aide program potentially needing representation in the CSO, we need a place to coordinate that can include those heads, so Cabinet is not necessarily appropriate. I can coordinate via PMs, but this would be easier.
I'll make it shortly.

Everything else is done.

Lethen said:
Sopo said:
Lethen said:
I'll make it shortly.

Everything else is done.
Thanks Lethen.

This is potentially going to be headache inducing in terms of forum shuffling, but the University Archives are in a read-only forum. This means that I cannot as University Provost or hyanygo, grab the raw bb-coded text for easy and quick transference to the new shiny library. There is some amazing stuff such as the World Assembly 101 course and Skizzy's works that are languishing in the archives.

Please treat this as non-urgent as I'm still waiting on help from the rest of Cabinet/SCs on reaching particular authors for permission.

Many thanks.

So do it or...? :p

Also, I'll finally get to that PM and see if I can track down any of those names for you today.

Do it :p

Make it readable (that is either hyanygo or University Provost can reply to topics). But don't stress yourself out in getting it done as long as it gets done within ... eh...3 weeks?

hyanygo said:
This is potentially going to be headache inducing in terms of forum shuffling, but the University Archives are in a read-only forum. This means that I cannot as University Provost or hyanygo, grab the raw bb-coded text for easy and quick transference to the new shiny library. There is some amazing stuff such as the World Assembly 101 course and Skizzy's works that are languishing in the archives.

Please treat this as non-urgent as I'm still waiting on help from the rest of Cabinet/SCs on reaching particular authors for permission.

Many thanks.
The entirety of the University archives are now set to "Can Post". Hopefully that hopes your project :D

HEM said:
hyanygo said:

Many thanks.
The entirety of the University archives are now set to "Can Post". Hopefully that hopes your project :D
Thanks!

Back