Admin Task Thread

Well they're masked as a citizen, so...does this mean they resign their citizenship?

D to the O to the N to the E

I would like access to the court, executive and senate clerks please.

Passwords about to be sent, other stuff done

I would like the creation of a subforum category inside the Bacon Pagoda from the Wellbeing Hub with the name: „Baconism Rituals” with the describtion: „A place where the High Priest of Pig Skin may unite couples under the holy matrimony and crispen the baconists.”

Can I have a subforum made under the Europeian Station?

Title: The East Pacific - A State Visit
Description: Europeians gather to receive Delegate Ramaeus and other officials from the East Pacific to celebrate the ever-growing friendship between Europeia and The East Pacific.
Mod: The normal will do.

Also need a media outlet (subforum) made in Letho:

Title: The Europeian Standard
Description: The Europeian Standard is published by Europeia and provides commentary on international affairs from the Independent standpoint. Produced with the contributions of a notable array of international authors.

Mods for the Euro Standard?

Haley Davenport-Anumia said:
Can we have a Subforum in the Shrine of Swift labeled ''The Swiftly Bible'' ?
Done.

Please make Fortunado moderator of the Europeian Bar Association and remove mod from whoever it was that was Chair last. Thanks.

HEM said:
Haley Davenport-Anumia said:
Can we have a Subforum in the Shrine of Swift labeled ''The Swiftly Bible'' ?
Done.
Still waiting for my request. :gentleman:
<<I would like the creation of a subforum category inside the Bacon Pagoda from the Wellbeing Hub with the name: „Baconism Rituals” with the describtion: „A place where the High Priest of Pig Skin may unite couples under the holy matrimony and crispen the baconists.”>>

Drecq said:
Please make Fortunado moderator of the Europeian Bar Association and remove mod from whoever it was that was Chair last. Thanks.
Any idea who that was? ZB doesn't make it easy to check mods for individuals.

Back