Admin Task Thread

Lethen said:
I should poke around the Admin CP...maybe there's a way to set "Ignore" between accounts? Kind of like a bigger step if putting people that are fighting on mod preview doesn't cut it.
There's an ignore function. Just go to their profile and under "Profile Options" there is an option to ignore someone.

I know. I was wondering if there was a way for admins to force users to ignore one another.

I'll get to those two requests soon, I'm only popping on for a sec at work.

hyanygo said:
How does adding things to the forum calendar work? Does one need to be in a particular usergroup or?
I was poking around the Admin CP and I can't seem to find anything about enabling/disabling usergroups/permission masks from editing the Calendar. Is it saying you can't add things?

Done, Brun.

I cannot quote from the University archives

I know I have talked to both of you briefly on Skype but I figured this way it gets put in the queue.

Working on your stuff now Hy, and I re-masked Mal (wasn't 100% sure how I wanted to do that, so it may be screwed up) :p

Ninja Kittens should receive CA Chair masking, and mine should be removed. Thank you.

Calvin Coolidge said:
Ninja Kittens should receive CA Chair masking, and mine should be removed. Thank you.
Done.

Lethen/HEM - please check my work.

Clavin/NK - let me know if anything doesn't appear to be working.

I believe I should be group leader for the "Citizens' Assembly Leadership" group, (but I could be wrong about that) other than that I think everything is working fine.

Done, NK.

Looks good, Mal.

Ninja Kittens said:
Can Gigh Onkram, McEntire, and Peace Republic get CA masking. Thanks <3
Done. I assumed you meant "peace repubilc" eho recently applied for CA membership. "Peace Republic" appears to be an unused account from 2010.

Cassy Styles Anumia said:
A subform in the spam zone

Title: Queen Sassy Cassy Court
Description: Ya'll are racist and deserve to go down for it.

I'll be mod over it
Would it be okay to just do this in the Village Idiot Office?

Back