Admin Task Thread

This is going to be super-quibbley, but I have a lowercase "h", like r3n's lowercase "r". My pedantry knows no bounds.

Do you want an uppercase "h"?

hyanygo said:
Change it to read "hyanygo" instead of "Hyanygo".
OHHHHHHHHH on the header. :baghead:

Done.

I may be the outside voice here, but must we archive it so quickly? I've noticed that other culture events get archived almost as soon as they are scheduled to be over, and it doesn't really give people that may have been too busy to participate - myself included - time to read things over for funny comments, awards, etc.

Sure, we can keep it open for another day or so. I just don't want to have it run too long when it is day specific.

Oh no, I understand. Just nice to have it out for a little bit longer. :p

To answer your question Charli, I am the current Dean. The current state of the University is at alpha release and by invitation only to a wider set of temporary volunteer helpers. I envisage a beta release relatively soon.

Can an RP subforum named 'Age of Kings' be made, with me as moderator?

Description: The year is 1080, and Europe stands on a precipice of change. The Byzantine Empire nearly fell after Manzikert, Normans have captured England, and the Holy Roman Empire remains a fragmentary state at best. City-States are on the rise in Italy, and in Spain, Reconquista continues. In this Age of Kings, will you stand tall, or will you fall?

Cerian Quilor said:
Can an RP subforum named 'Age of Kings' be made, with me as moderator?

Description: The year is 1080, and Europe stands on a precipice of change. The Byzantine Empire nearly fell after Manzikert, Normans have captured England, and the Holy Roman Empire remains a fragmentary state at best. City-States are on the rise in Italy, and in Spain, Reconquista continues. In this Age of Kings, will you stand tall, or will you fall?
Done.

Back