Admin Task Thread

Kaiser, just fyi, newspapers need to be approved by MinComm (which I see you posted in) before they can be created. Go ahead with the roleplay though.

Please Archive the Senate Advice and Oversight Committee subforum. Thanks in advance.

Could King Alexander XVI and TAC get CA masking?

EDIT: Also, could diplomatic masking for Cormac be removed if it is not already?

Sopo said:
Please rename "Best of 2014" to "Celebration of Yesteryear" and make it a forum under Europeian station with the description "The place to discuss, and debate the events of last year. All conveniently located in the middle of a party." Public access now! Thanks. :)
This has been done. The rest I'm leaving to another admin.

All should be caught up.

Can you make these sub-forums under the Yesteryear Celebration?

Party Tent - The place to go for all of your party games needs. Also, if you find yourself in need of a spam sandwich, you can find it here!

Smoker's Table - If you want to kick back, relax, and have a discussion about the recently passed year with your fellows then this is the place for you.

Yesteryear Gallery - This is the place to share all of that lovely art you gathered from last year. Whether it be a game, a painting, or a movie, this is the place to share it!

Could brionia get CA masking?

EDIT: Also, could our embassies with Global Right Alliance, Lone Wolves United, The Brotherhood of Malice, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, The Universal Allegiance, and Yokai be closed?

This paper needs to be made in Letho.
Name:The Sizzle
Describtion: The voice of the baconist minority from Europeia, offering historical facts, uncovering myths and stories of Baconism with the help of our researchers and journalists.

Notolecta said:
This paper needs to be made in Letho.
Name:The Sizzle
Describtion: The voice of the baconist minority from Europeia, offering historical facts, uncovering myths and stories of Baconism with the help of our researchers and journalists.
Done.

Joseph Dowling said:
Conservative Party Application

Members: Joseph Dowling, Prometheus32, Cool Spring

Focuses on Conservative ideals

Platform is large will send it to you in pm if you like though I will summarize it here bare with me on mobile phone.

Small Government: Limit of executive powers
Navy: Large Navy with regional holidays to celebrate our heroes
Economy: Regional Banking System and economy as well as taxation
Private Sector: Regional groups created by citizens should be held up higher than regional run programs
Colonization: Colonies may be taken over tiny regions
Foreign Affairs: Peace through strength, our friends will love us, our enemies should fear us
Fair voting: All elections should feature run offs if more than 2 candidates with final 2 head to head
Conservative principles: Regional traditions and pride shall be upheld by the Conservative Party's efforts

That conclides summary of the platform and it was boted on 3-0

Chairman: Joseph Dowling (will formally accept his nominatiom and victory at the CP grand Opening

Serves for 4 months until party chairman elections, will serve for longer if elections take place within one week of any regional election, and then chairman election will be post poned until after that election.

Changes to the platform will be brought up and voted on by party members

Slogan:We get it done the Right way

Description: The Conservative Party believes in conservative values, small government, and freedom for all. Join us in doing the right thing. Join the Conservative Party Today.

So thank you for reading my application :)
Done.

Calvin Coolidge said:
Could brionia get CA masking?

EDIT: Also, could our embassies with Global Right Alliance, Lone Wolves United, The Brotherhood of Malice, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, The Universal Allegiance, and Yokai be closed?
Completed.

HEM said:
Joseph Dowling said:

Platform is large will send it to you in pm if you like though I will summarize it here bare with me on mobile phone.

Private Sector: Regional groups created by citizens should be held up higher than regional run programs
Foreign Affairs: Peace through strength, our friends will love us, our enemies should fear us
Fair voting: All elections should feature run offs if more than 2 candidates with final 2 head to head
Conservative principles: Regional traditions and pride shall be upheld by the Conservative Party's efforts

Chairman: Joseph Dowling (will formally accept his nominatiom and victory at the CP grand Opening

Serves for 4 months until party chairman elections, will serve for longer if elections take place within one week of any regional election, and then chairman election will be post poned until after that election.

Description: The Conservative Party believes in conservative values, small government, and freedom for all. Join us in doing the right thing. Join the Conservative Party Today.

Done.
With all due respect HEM, aren't we (the admins) supposed to approve of a party application after some sort of discussion?

Lethen said:
HEM said:
Joseph Dowling said:

Done.
With all due respect HEM, aren't we (the admins) supposed to approve of a party application after some sort of discussion?
That's not how we've done it historically. If the party meets the requirements, we have built it. If there have been recent policy / legislative changes, I would be delighted to be informed to the contrary.

Yes, he could.

Back