Admin Task Thread

Done. Double-check that all the masks are okay and you still have mod over certain areas.

I think my mask is fine. Could the RS get some mods though? I doesn't look like anyone had mod over it right now.

Brunhilde said:
I can't post in the Senate.
I actually did this hours ago, didn't post though because I wasn't signed onto the forums.

And Sopo, who would you propose besides those that are already global mods?

Rach said:
Can I get a roleplay forum called "Duma - The Legislative Assembly"

Description: Take part in the most exciting and chaotic period in Russian History! Join or found your party and lead it to Glory!
I realize r3n isn't here, but bump.

hyanygo said:
hyanygo.

he's on all the f--king time anyway.
:p Is this a serious comment or are you just being flippant?

I'll talk it over with HEM, see what he says.

I'd imagine the same as the other categories... Ministers/Pres/VP. Unless that's outside their control? It may not be a bad idea to have a mod simply for the RS.

I'm more interested if there's ever been a valid reason why those groups don't already have mod over the RS. We have mods like the admins that can keep an eye on the RS, yes, but why nothing else?

Rach said:
Rach said:
Can I get a roleplay forum called "Duma - The Legislative Assembly"

Description: Take part in the most exciting and chaotic period in Russian History! Join or found your party and lead it to Glory!
I realize r3n isn't here, but bump.
Done.

Hi.

Could you change the "Office of Citizenship and Employment" to the "Office of Citizenship" with the description "New to the forums? Apply within for citizenship!"

Then, please make "The Civil Service" a top-level forum under the Office of Citizenship with the name changed to "Civil Service Officium" and with the description "Need a job? Apply within to be an Assistant Minister!

Finally, I need a new subforum under the CSO called "CSO Planning Area" visible to a new joinable group called "CSO Leadership." The VP and Exec Clerk should have mod there like in the CSO.

If any of this is ambiguous please let me know. Thank you. :)

I'll start this shortly, but does there really need to be a new joinable group for just the CSO? Until we settle this conversation I won't build the CSO Planning forum.

Could writinglegend be given access to the Court Clerk account please (and update the clerk thread accordingly)?

Also, the header needs to be updated to reflect Sopo as VP, Brunhilde as Culture Minister and the Chief Justice position as vacant.

Sent
This thread is now deprecated. Any admin requests should be posted here.

Back