Admin Task Thread

Assembly Clerk said:
Neither the Mayor, nor the Assembly clerk account has mod privileges over the Mock Legislation sub-forum. Also having problems editing posts in the ordinance index. Says the sub-forum is for viewing only.
I had the same issue when I was CA Chair. I would usually move the relevant Ordinance to the CA Leadership forum, make appropriate edits, and move it back within a short enough period that (hopefully) no one noticed or posted in said thread.

There might be a fancy ZB admin way to fix that, but if not - that's a workaround, at least.

Assembly Clerk said:
Neither the Mayor, nor the Assembly clerk account has mod privileges over the Mock Legislation sub-forum. Also having problems editing posts in the ordinance index. Says the sub-forum is for viewing only.
All fixed.

Please mask Moronist Decisions as an Associate Justice and remove Anumias masking. Thanks.

Can I have this banner put up like the Euro Achievement Awards Banner was, up at the top of the main page? Thanks ^_^

Charli said:
Charli said:
Are Non-Voting Members not supposed to even see the Oval Room? Would love to be able to follow the election.
Couldn't see the thread then either way, but I'm a citizen now.
No, they aren't.

r3naissanc3r said:
I fixed that earlier in the thread.
When? I popped on during elections with my non-voting Jesus account and couldn't see the voting booth or anything.

Nevermind, just answered my own question

Back