Admin Task Thread

Please construct a "LKE State Visit" subforum in the usual event location in Euro Station. The description should read "The Land of Kings and Emperors has graced Europeia with the presence of their Monarch OnderKelkia and Prime Minister Josh Sebastian. This will be a great opportunity for Europeian citizens to meet both leaders." I would like it ready for tomorrow, and plan to use it for roughly 3-5 days, but don't hold me to that :p

I don't have access to the Patron Program joinable group (well, to control that group), so if that could be rectified, it would be appreciated. :)

EDIT: Also, can you clarify for me which of "my" joinable groups covers the Newcomers Handbook, please?

Mousebumples said:
EDIT: Also, can you clarify for me which of "my" joinable groups covers the Newcomers Handbook, please?
If you mean the proper Newcomers Handbook forum, that's not covered by any joinable groups. If you mean the Newcomers Handbook work subforum inside the Ministry of Interior, it is covered by the Immigration and Welcoming Research group.

The rest are done.

Please mask the new Senators and demask those Senators that are no longer in the Senate. :)
The new Senators would be:
Writinglegend
Calvin Coolidge
Anumia
Drecq
PhDre
Rach

Those no longer in the Senate would be:
HEM
modernsin
Zenny
Imperium

Can the following sub-forums be created in Court Services, with the following moderator permissions (shown after a dash for each one):

Chief Justice's Office - Chief Justice
Law Review Commission - all the justices (including both CJ and AJ groups, plus Anumia and Malashaan as individuals)
Attorney General's office - Attorney General
Europeian Bar Association - Chief Justice, Attorney General, Common-Sense Politics

I will then be moving content from the current Court Services forum into these sections. Once that is done, I will request that the Court Services becomes a holding forum with no capacity to post in the main section.

This change is intended to allow better organisation in what is a relatively cramped space for various disparate segments shoved into one area.

Additionally, can the Mock trial decision drafting sub-forum be moved to become a sub-forum of Court Services? Additionally, while Anumia and the Associate Justices group have moderator powers there, the Chief Justice group and Malashaan need it.

Back