Admin Task Thread

Could I have a subforum made within the EBC called

"June 2012 General Election - Senate Debates"

Subtitle - Debate & analysis zone for Senate candidates

Cheers dears!
Assuming this is actual Senate debates...can we move this to the Oval Room instead?

Could you please split the OT posts in the Stand for Presidency thread pretty please from the actual serious bids pretty pretty please? I would, but I no longer have y'all's shiny powers.

I think 'wawa might need the honoured Cit mask. But I could be wrong.
It looks like she has it? :p I didn't change it; maybe Swak did?

Could you please split the OT posts in the Stand for Presidency thread pretty please from the actual serious bids pretty pretty please? I would, but I no longer have y'all's shiny powers.
Done.

Could I have a subforum made within the EBC called

"June 2012 General Election - Senate Debates"

Subtitle - Debate & analysis zone for Senate candidates

Cheers dears!
Assuming this is actual Senate debates...can we move this to the Oval Room instead?
Go on then but can the title be changed to

"EBC Presents: June 2012 General Election - Senate Debates"

If that's too long then the same and the subtitle to be changed to:

"EBC presents the debate, analysis and commentary zone for Senate candidates"

Thankies! ^_^

Done. You do know this means you're running Senate debates now, right? ^_^

Please create a private forum titled "Asgard Discussions" in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and PM the password to Vinage, Sopo, Apollo and me.

Thanks.

I am indeed. Purely because I don't have time for full citizenship and to participate as actively as a full citizen should, and because within the next 24 hours I shall be opening an Embassy :p

Please create a private forum titled "Asgard Discussions" in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and PM the password to Vinage, Sopo, Apollo and me.

Thanks.
Could I be given Mod powers over this forum?

Being Delegate doesn't grant me 'Minister' mod powers *sniffles*

Thanks.
Could I be given Mod powers over this forum?

Being Delegate doesn't grant me 'Minister' mod powers *sniffles*
Done!

Two things.

1) Onder is technically no longer the Chief Justice. That position is vacant until the court votes on a new one.

2) Can I get mod powers over the Senate forums since I have been appointed deputy speaker and asked to take all speaker duties over until the end of the term. I'll need this to close the vote at hand and update the voting record.

Back