Admin Task Thread

Please create/pull from archives the Renaissance embassy.

Could SD be remasked as a City Councillor/Junior Minister (if he is a JM) and the Header updated as he has resigned?

I'm still the Attorney General, please reflect that in the header.

It is a position that does not vacate automatically when there is a new President.

I'm still the Attorney General, please reflect that in the header.

It is a position that does not vacate automatically when there is a new President.
My apologies, anyone I asked couldn't give me an answer. 50/50 shot; only a little egg on my face.

Actually, I don't think you're right, Hyanygo. I didn't double-check this earlier because I didn't have much time, but according to the Attorney General Act:

(3) The President shall nominate an individual for the Office of the Attorney General at the commencement of every term, or if said Office is vacant. Candidates for the Office of the Attorney General shall require Senate confirmation in order to take office.

I think that in fact the Office of the Attorney General does vacate at the end of every term. I'll make the necessary change, until somebody can provide evidence to the contrary.

[HIDE=Interesting aside:]

I understand that in the United States, members of the Cabinet serve indefinite terms but customarily resign at the end of a President's term, so as to give the new/reelected President the choice of whether to appoint them or somebody else, as opposed to the choice of whether to fire the Cabinet member or not.

I think that's actually really cool. :D[/HIDE]

Actually, I don't think you're right, Hyanygo. I didn't double-check this earlier because I didn't have much time, but according to the Attorney General Act:

(3) The President shall nominate an individual for the Office of the Attorney General at the commencement of every term, or if said Office is vacant. Candidates for the Office of the Attorney General shall require Senate confirmation in order to take office.

I think that in fact the Office of the Attorney General does vacate at the end of every term. I'll make the necessary change, until somebody can provide evidence to the contrary.

[HIDE=Interesting aside:]

I understand that in the United States, members of the Cabinet serve indefinite terms but customarily resign at the end of a President's term, so as to give the new/reelected President the choice of whether to appoint them or somebody else, as opposed to the choice of whether to fire the Cabinet member or not.

I think that's actually really cool. :D[/HIDE]
Bah. :p

*waits*

Can I get all Navy passwords changed to include a mix of capital and lower case letters as well as numbers and have them sent to me via PM? Same for EIA passwords. Thank you.

Can I get all Navy passwords changed to include a mix of capital and lower case letters as well as numbers and have them sent to me via PM? Same for EIA passwords. Thank you.
Fun fact: passwords that are a string of disconnected words are much harder for any software to break than a combination of upper- and lower-case letters and numbers. ^_^

Another fun fact: Think of them yourself and send them to me. I have better things to do than think of 6-8 passwords like that. :p

Fun fact: passwords that are a string of disconnected words are much harder for any software to break than a combination of upper- and lower-case letters and numbers. ^_^

Another fun fact: Think of them yourself and send them to me. I have better things to do than think of 6-8 passwords like that. :p
I'll do it.

Done.

New EAAC password please.

All the Cabinet nominees have reached quorum:

Apollo (Interior)
Rachel Anumia (FA)
Common-Sense Politics (Navy)
Lethen (Culture)
Hyanygo (AG)

The Speaker hasn't said so yet, but it is the case, and I want to put them to work ASAP. :p

Back