Admin Task Thread

Leth- All those with citizenship apps already have the non-voting mask. I presume they need you to do their security checks now, yes?

Jamie- done.

Cormac- done.

All done.

Leth- All those with citizenship apps already have the non-voting mask. I presume they need you to do their security checks now, yes?

Jamie- done.

Cormac- done.

All done.
I got impatient and knew the admin CP address by heart, so I went ahead and did it. But you didn't keep up, since I had to mask a few when I got back on now. :p

Jamie- done.

Cormac- done.

All done.
I got impatient and knew the admin CP address by heart, so I went ahead and did it. But you didn't keep up, since I had to mask a few when I got back on now. :p
Primarily because I'm not used to doing them. :p

If I did them regularly, I'd work out a system.

Jamie- done.

Cormac- done.

All done.

A system? A SYSTEM?

YOU CLICK TO GO INTO A FORUM, SEE WHO APPLIED, AND THEN MASK THEM AS NON-VOTING.

THERE. IS. NO. FUCKING. SYSTEM. :p

Jamie- done.

Cormac- done.

All done.

A system? A SYSTEM?

YOU CLICK TO GO INTO A FORUM, SEE WHO APPLIED, AND THEN MASK THEM AS NON-VOTING.

THERE. IS. NO. FUCKING. SYSTEM. :p
While I'm afraid of letting Lord Alphanesia in, yes.

That kind of worrying implies that I do any sort of checking before giving people non-voting. :p

New role play board please titled "Nation States Warfare" like the old one that was there, but brand new. Please include the following sub-boards...

Combat Moves
Non-Combat Moves

No descriptions needed, thank you.

Both done. I also made you mod Thomas.

Need a new forum spot for a private media outlet:

Name: Europeian News Corporation
Forum Description: An emerging news conglomerate with the objective of keeping Europeian citizens informed with weekly editions on issues the issues that matter

Mod powers given to Versailles-Vienne

Thankies guys! ^_^

The Minister of Foreign Affairs is now vacant, as NES has stepped down. Please change the masthead accordingly. Also, please add the Minister of Interior to the masthead (the post is vacant, but will be filled shortly).

Back