Admin Task Thread

*high fives Lethen*

As for forum reshuffle, I was looking at this : http://z6.****************/Europeia/index....post&p=14408392

Oh, you mean HEM's forum work. :eek:rly:

- Descriptions are still needed for the Ministries of Media and Welcoming (their respective Cabinet offices also need new banners)

Could the description say:

The Office of the Media Minister. Who is responsible for Europeia's media outlets and Foreign Update

And could the Foreign Update subform be moved into the Media Ministry forum so all mah bits and pieces are in one neat bundle pwease?

Also could I be given mod powers of the Media Ministry?

Also Lethen - new banners?

Oh and thank you!

Jahka needs Senate posting privileges
Beat me to it.

A 'Europeia Inc' forum needs to be made and then put in the Archives for moving to the top once the event opens. It should have two subforums

'Speeches' and 'Fun & Games'

Thanks.

Can we have the banner changed back. The non-religious peoples skins are starting to boil :lol:

I've appointed McEntire as Deputy Mayor, so could someone mask him when you get a chance? Also, to whoever masked me -- thanks!

- Descriptions are still needed for the Ministries of Media and Welcoming (their respective Cabinet offices also need new banners)

Could the description say:

The Office of the Media Minister. Who is responsible for Europeia's media outlets and Foreign Update

And could the Foreign Update subform be moved into the Media Ministry forum so all mah bits and pieces are in one neat bundle pwease?

Also could I be given mod powers of the Media Ministry?

Also Lethen - new banners?

Oh and thank you!
Which subforum in the Foreign Ministry?

And by new banners, I mean the pretty pictures under all the other Cabinet Minister's offices that say 'Republic of Europeia' and then the Ministry.

And everything else should be done, everyone.

Cerian - I played with the names a bit to reference the tongue-in-cheek description going off our company theme. Do you mind? Again, its stashed in the area I told you about over MSN (I want to keep it a secret :ph43r: ).

Which subforum in the Foreign Ministry?

Ignore this one - I've devised a cunning plan

And by new banners, I mean the pretty pictures under all the other Cabinet Minister's offices that say 'Republic of Europeia' and then the Ministry.

Oh I get yeah! *works on this now*

Could it be saved in the image repository as well in case the above link goes dead?

Finally could....

Good Morning Europeia - Edward Coana
Swiz's Polling Centre - Swizlandia

Be archived & closed? :wub:

Back