Admin Task Thread

Is everyone supposed to be able to see the new commission forums? I assumed we shouldn't, cause I can see them. Just thought i'd flag it up here :)
Thanks for pointing this out! Forgot to checkmark a box!

Hi.

In the following forums: Kuramia Newsroom & Dapper Dispatches

Could I have prefixes created that we can append to posts within the forum depending on a article/dispatch status please?

Prefixes are:

• Draft - All articles/dispatches should be assigned this when first posted.
  • Final Review - Final review for any editions/editors to go over.
  • Editing - Used if additions/changes happened in final review, calling for an Editor to review it again
  • Released - Pushed for release.
These are things you add to posts themselves. Not certain what you mean here/don't know how to do this any other way.
1692914333436.png

Hi.

Could I have prefixes created that we can append to posts within the forum depending on a article/dispatch status please?

Prefixes are:

• Editing - Used if additions/changes happened in final review, calling for an Editor to review it again
These are things you add to posts themselves. Not certain what you mean here/don't know how to do this any other way.
1692914333436.png
Uh, yeah, I'm not going to play around and fiddle with something new on our forums. :p Let me gather the rest of the admins so we can talk about this

Oops sorry, I realized I could add them as Outreach staff myself after seeing the latest message in the discord channel of #admin-requests-only.

Last edited:
Hi.

Prefixes are:

1692914333436.png
Uh, yeah, I'm not going to play around and fiddle with something new on our forums. :p Let me gather the rest of the admins so we can talk about this

Was wondering if there was an update to this? <3

Hello <3 Could you please give @Lime a Deputy Minister mask and management over Radio Staff group?

I noticed that the nation linked for JayDee in the government dropdown is different from the one that's an RO on NS.

I noticed that the nation linked for JayDee in the government dropdown is different from the one that's an RO on NS.
Yes, been on my list to update the Spreadsheet and drop-down. Will do that likely tomorrow.

All else is done except for whatever that thread prefixes business is above

Hi.

Prefixes are:

1692914333436.png

Was wondering if there was an update to this? <3
No, there isn't. I'll poke people again.

Per consensus of the Bar Examiners, can we please move the Lloenflys Center for Legal Education to the Judiciary of Europeia forum, then merge the Deposity of Legal Knowledge and Practice into that forum?

End result: all the Depository threads exist in the Lloenflys Center, the Lloenflys Center is under the Judiciary forum, and the Depository no longer exists.

The Lloenflys Center should be visible at least to all citizens, I don't think it matters if NVMs or foreign visitors can or can't see it.

Thank you!

I can still see the boardroom of bar examiners. Can my masking be updated to remove me from there? Rand is the new Bar Secretary.

Last edited:
I don’t know if this will be possible but is there a setting that the admin team can change for the search function? When going to advanced search to search by subforum and after typing in certain words, an error messaging appears stating that the search inquiry was “too short”, even if it’s a longer word or multiple words.

Per consensus of the Bar Examiners, can we please move the Lloenflys Center for Legal Education to the Judiciary of Europeia forum, then merge the Deposity of Legal Knowledge and Practice into that forum?

End result: all the Depository threads exist in the Lloenflys Center, the Lloenflys Center is under the Judiciary forum, and the Depository no longer exists.

The Lloenflys Center should be visible at least to all citizens, I don't think it matters if NVMs or foreign visitors can or can't see it.

Thank you!

Since we'd be moving from the Senate, I'd appreciate if @Lloenflys could give his okay too (who, even if not procedurally, is still missing from that consensus).

I can still see the boardroom of bar examiners. Can my making be updated to remove me from there? Rand is the new Bar Secretary.

Should be done, thanks for flagging this!

I don’t know if this will be possible but is there a setting that the admin team can change for the search function? When going to advanced search to search by subforum and after typing in certain words, an error messaging appears stating that the search inquiry was “too short”, even if it’s a longer word or multiple words.

Tagging @Darcness and reposting internally, maybe we can add it to the list.

Back