Admin Task Thread

Can I get hidden forums under Pinkerton Way for Historical and Welcoming Commissions with joinable groups controlled by the president

Thank you!!

Edit: Also I believe I should have control of the RSC Advisors group...

Last edited:
Hi, can someone confirm if @Provian Bee still had moderation rights over the PA? No further action is needed if the answer is yes.

Second, can you please provide @Fillet minion moderation over the PA.

Third, can @Elio have moderation powers removed, just to keep things up to date!

Beloved Admins - the cabinet has been confirmed! Please mask the following various and sundry rogues and scoundrels so @JayDee can be a happy Pres:

Minister of Gameside - @Gem
Minister of Communications - @Phoenix
Grand Admiral - @Vor
Minister of Culture - @Martyn Kiryu
Minster for World Assembly Affairs - @Lime
Attorney General - @Forilian
Minister for Radio - @Elio
Director of the Government Accountability Office - @upc
Minister for Foreign Affairs - @Sanjurika
Minister of Outreach - @ICH
Chief of Staff - @Rand

Beloved Admins - the cabinet has been confirmed! Please mask the following various and sundry rogues and scoundrels so @JayDee can be a happy Pres:

Grand Admiral - @Vor
Chief of Staff - @Rand
Per the election, I should also be masked as Bar Secretary please!

Also per the President's announcement, @Forilian should receive Board of Bar Examiners access.

Grand Admiral - @Vor
Chief of Staff - @Rand

Also per the President's announcement, @Forilian should receive Board of Bar Examiners access.
All done. Also updated the joinable groups so all Ministers have manager power and the government dropdown.

Can I get hidden forums under Pinkerton Way for Historical and Welcoming Commissions with joinable groups controlled by the president

Thank you!!

Done all. Let me know if something is funky.

Thank you!!

Thank you! But I don't see the corresponding groups that give access to each forum D:

Thank you!!

Thank you! But I don't see the corresponding groups that give access to each forum D:
Oh! I can definitely add you to their list. Do you also need control over them? Don't know how the commissions work.

Thank you!!

Oh! I can definitely add you to their list. Do you also need control over them? Don't know how the commissions work.
Oh I actually don't see you as a member of any of them, so leader it must be.

Following Rand's election linked above,
Please remove me from Board of Bar Examiners/Bar Secretary role -- I can still see the Boardroom.

Hi.

In the following forums: Kuramia Newsroom & Dapper Dispatches

Could I have prefixes created that we can append to posts within the forum depending on a article/dispatch status please?

Prefixes are:

• Draft - All articles/dispatches should be assigned this when first posted.
  • Final Review - Final review for any editions/editors to go over.
  • Editing - Used if additions/changes happened in final review, calling for an Editor to review it again
  • Released - Pushed for release.

Is everyone supposed to be able to see the new commission forums? I assumed we shouldn't, cause I can see them. Just thought i'd flag it up here :)

Hi.

In the following forums: Kuramia Newsroom & Dapper Dispatches

Could I have prefixes created that we can append to posts within the forum depending on a article/dispatch status please?

Prefixes are:

• Draft - All articles/dispatches should be assigned this when first posted.
  • Final Review - Final review for any editions/editors to go over.
  • Editing - Used if additions/changes happened in final review, calling for an Editor to review it again
  • Released - Pushed for release.
These are things you add to posts themselves. Not certain what you mean here/don't know how to do this any other way.

Back