Admin Task Thread

After the forum update, I've seemingly lost the ability to copy and paste images into threads (I mostly use the copy and paste functions for screenshots). I also don't see an option to insert images from your computer either, but I could be looking in the wrong place. I'm not sure if this is intentional and here to stay, or if it's just a surprise change.

I seem to have the Mayor mask, however I can't seem to mask anyone as a Council Member. Is this intentional or an error in the system?

Someone replied to a May 2019 thread with what might be a potentially malicious link
https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/so-uh-im-a-citizen-now.10047067/
Addressed by Sopo

After the forum update, I've seemingly lost the ability to copy and paste images into threads (I mostly use the copy and paste functions for screenshots). I also don't see an option to insert images from your computer either, but I could be looking in the wrong place. I'm not sure if this is intentional and here to stay, or if it's just a surprise change.
Will notify Darc; thanks Monkey

I seem to have the Mayor mask, however I can't seem to mask anyone as a Council Member. Is this intentional or an error in the system?
Fixed, made you the joinable group leader

Neither? It works fine for me...

I can copy, I can't paste though.

Yeah, I can't paste either. I'm also not seeing an option to insert images from your computer, it used to be under the pictures tab right next to the insert via link, but I'm not seeing it. I could just be stupid and looking in the wrong place though

1601759698446.png
1601759719456.png
1601759680606.png

Seems like pasting an image in directly works? Is this what people are trying to do?

It doesn't work, perhaps it is a permissioning issue?

I can confirm that I can see the tab they are talking about for images from my computer. It indeed might be an issue with masking/permissions indeed.

DM'd on discord due to inability to post images.

It's a permissions issue, but not one I can fix. I'm writing to the Xenforo folks to get it figured out.

Can I have a news paper called “Political Polls Euro” with the description “Providing Commentary and Polling Data for the Republic of Europeia”?

Back