Admin Task Thread

Can posting privileges to the Arnhelm Law Index be restricted to only allow the Council Clerk and the Mayor?
Why is that? Will pow-wow with the other admins
The reason I made the request is because, as it currently stands, anyone can post in the Law Index and it's only meant for the Council Clerk and possibly the Mayor to be able to post new legislation there depending on the administration. I know that the thread can locked, however it might be better to prevent the possibility of mistake. Really your call, I was just making the suggestion for all the people in Arnhelm asking for it.

After the forum update, I've seemingly lost the ability to copy and paste images into threads (I mostly use the copy and paste functions for screenshots). I also don't see an option to insert images from your computer either, but I could be looking in the wrong place. I'm not sure if this is intentional and here to stay, or if it's just a surprise change.
This should be working. Yell here if it isn't. There's a bug in the software, we've got a workaround in place while waiting for the patch.

Can I have pinning ability in 34 Goldenblock?

This should be working. Yell here if it isn't. There's a bug in the software, we've got a workaround in place while waiting for the patch.
Still not working for me, but if the patch is coming out soon, I don't think any of us will be too impacted by it

Should have it as President, and I wonder if this was already handled. Can you still not pin?
I can pin in Tomlinson and the Oval Office, but not the main forums or the other subforums.

Should have it as President, and I wonder if this was already handled. Can you still not pin?
I can pin in Tomlinson and the Oval Office, but not the main forums or the other subforums.
I'll look into it. I suspect its related to other issues we've found with permissions being screwed up by the forum update

Should be fixed, let me know if anything else is wonky.

Can posting privileges to the Arnhelm Law Index be restricted to only allow the Council Clerk and the Mayor?
Why is that? Will pow-wow with the other admins
The reason I made the request is because, as it currently stands, anyone can post in the Law Index and it's only meant for the Council Clerk and possibly the Mayor to be able to post new legislation there depending on the administration. I know that the thread can locked, however it might be better to prevent the possibility of mistake. Really your call, I was just making the suggestion for all the people in Arnhelm asking for it.
I would like to tag onto this:

We have an errant post here in the Law Index. I had originally thought the area was already restricted (as why would normal civilians need to post in the Law Index?) but found out it wasn't. I would love for the post to not be there anymore, but I am wary of misusing the permissions granted to the Clerk account. I know general admin policy is to not delete posts, so is it a possibility for me to move this post somewhere (perhaps create a thread so their question can be answered in the proper place?). Or any other method of moving it; I would hope to avoid the situation in which I'd have to remake the thread.

Can a secret subforum be made named "Europeia's Halloween: 2020", with a subforum inside named "Fall Festival"? Only viewable by culture staff?

Everything should be done

Back