A New Standard

Common-Sense Politics

Audentes Fortuna Juvat
Deputy Minister
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
He/Him
Four days ago a citizen of Europeia, Andrew Jefferson, resigned his seat in our Senate and his position as a Junior Minister of Welfare.

You may remember he showed up in Europeia about four months ago as Rabelliad. Always dazzling us with his nonsensical rambling and downright befuddling public statements, he was elected to our Senate and was even selected as a vice presidential candidate by Fortana in the last election. That all came to an end when he submitted his resignation from the Senate in...the Goldenblock. Or did it?

I've been perusing the logs on our recruitment tool over the past couple of days. Those logs show that the account registered to him has sent a total of 228 recruitment telegrams since his resignation. Now you may be asking yourself why a mental midget such as Andrew Jefferson would continue recruiting for Europeia after leaving for his beloved Roswarne. Well, in my mind, the answer is rather simple. This kid is dumb enough to use our recruitment tool to recruit for another region and didn't think we'd notice or care. Well we did and we do. It's immaterial that his efforts have proven futile and his pathetic little region still only has 26 nations in it. God knows how many are puppets.

Not only has he violated our laws and insulted our intelligence, it seems he's not done mooching off of us. HEM showed me this a few minutes ago:

http://roswarne.team-talk.net/

Look familiar? Apparently everything about Roswarne is "unique". Ha. By looks of it all that's not ripped off from Europeia is a small band of post-lobotomy patients who are forced to sponge off people with fully functional brains who've actually put some thought and work into what they've produced in order to create something that resembles a region which would be more appropriately titled Backwater, NobodyF***ingCares.

Andrew Jefferson, having a single digit IQ isn't a crime. Nor is making a total fool out of yourself. That was fine with me. But when you take advantage of the kindness and knowledge my friends have imparted on your sorry ass, you've gone too far. Not only are you a douchebag, you've set a standard for lesser douchebags around the world to aspire to. Congratulations, sir.

Everybody feel good about voting for him now? Check yourself.

EDIT: As it turns out, Indycar was assigned Rabelliad's recruitment account. I apologise for my douchery yet I believe my point still stands. I'm going to go waterboard myself now. Goodnight.

Rachel, come make fun of me please. It's the only thing that will make me feel sufficiently punished.

Rachel, come make fun of me please. It's the only thing that will make me feel sufficiently punished.
Reading this makes me angry. It hurts that I voted for him, then he quit and goes copy Europeia for his new region.
Thanks for bringing out the big guns. :p

What in the world can I count on when I can't count on you rubbing a mistake in my face? I'm questioning everything I believe in.

I dislike the blatant rip off for the region header, but at least he isn't using his account to recruit.

Although, I'm pretty sure that it was there before. This was discussed in Fortana and Andrew Jeffersons bid.

We had difficulties with having new accounts created, so we decided to borrow unused recruitment accounts to give to active recruiters. Andrew Jefferson's account was one of them, and as mentioned before, it was given to Indycar Racing. As far as I can remember, the original owner never used it and the account was dormant until Indy used it.

The Potato Issue 2: CSP Makes Mistake?

:ph43r:

I hope so!! Issue 1 will be featured in the upcoming Foreign Update.

Back on topic, I feel bad for CSP. He's making a point that should be self-evident. He finds a fact pattern that seems to make his point better than he would've thought possible ... except that it doesn't. And now he feels dirty. As if Andrew is somehow magically transformed into a non-douchebag by his failure to use his Europeian recruiting account to recruit for Douchebag Central, or whatever his bizarro-Euro region is called.

CSP, you nobly tried to prove that Andrew was a standard-setting douchebag. Through no fault of your own, you failed. Now it's time to show your stuff -- gird up your loins, stand up, and f--king prove once and for all that Andrew is a f--king douchebag.

Or, let it go. Like I said, it's self-evident anyway. :lol:

I am annoyed to death that he stole our header, but slightly relieved that he's not using our recruiting system for his own purposes.

I was feeling all sorry for this douchebag, but then I realized that he is actually indeed a douchebag regardless of the recruiting thing.

This actually isn't news...back when he first joined and someone poked around Roswarne, we noticed the NS page and the forum page similarities.

Well done on smearing my good name there CSP. Don't bring up on shit like this you wanker. I had nothing to do with it.

April Fools. :D

Back