A New Standard

Well done on smearing my good name there CSP. Don't bring up on shit like this you wanker. I had nothing to do with it.

April Fools. :D
You baffle me sometimes.
You used my name in your article referring to his selection as VP candidate. I just thought I'd be as controversial as possible and call the VP a wanker under the guise of an April fools joke. :p
Oh, I comprehend what you said and why you said it. It's just that your sense of humor is becoming more and more Swak-like every day.

Well done on smearing my good name there CSP. Don't bring up on shit like this you wanker. I had nothing to do with it.

You baffle me sometimes.
You used my name in your article referring to his selection as VP candidate. I just thought I'd be as controversial as possible and call the VP a wanker under the guise of an April fools joke. :p
Oh, I comprehend what you said and why you said it. It's just that your sense of humor is becoming more and more Swak-like every day.
Um. . . thanks? :wacko:

Well, this is -mostly- old news. I exposed him in Fortana's last presidential bid.

He produced a satisfactory apology then, but this shows that he is a douchebag to the core. I'll be doing some extra research and I wouldn't be averse to the Senate declaring war (after suitable diplomatic moves of course - this is NS).

That would kind of be like the United States declaring war on Fiji, wouldn't it? :huh: Seems a bit overkill.

That would kind of be like the United States declaring war on Fiji, wouldn't it? :huh: Seems a bit overkill.
No. We are not the United States. Keep your analogies within the Commonwealth *shakes fist*

But at least we should make diplomatic moves ...
I was going to say "Canada declaring war on Fiji" but that's not even plausible :p ;).
Fiji would win...:p
:angry: No. The budget of the Canadian Forces is 21.8 Billion Canadian (22.63 Billion USD). The budget of the Fiji forces is 74 million USD.

You baffle me sometimes.
Um. . . thanks? :wacko:
No, not at all. :p

No. We are not the United States. Keep your analogies within the Commonwealth *shakes fist*

I was going to say "Canada declaring war on Fiji" but that's not even plausible :p ;).
:angry: No. The budget of the Canadian Forces is 21.8 Billion Canadian (22.63 Billion USD). The budget of the Fiji forces is 74 million USD.
Yeah, Fiji would still win by offering Canadians a habitable climate! :lol:

More money, more troops, and better technology does not always guarantee victory :)

The United States did not have more troops when you consider NVA regulars, VC main force units, VC provincial forces, and VC irregulars. In fact there was something on the order of 10 Communist soldier to every 1 American soldier.

Of course the US Army did not consider anything but NVA and VC main forces so on paper it looked like they had an advantage in numbers.
Australia had more troops in Vietnam than the Soviet Union and DPRK combined. Overall including all belligerents the forces of the west(anti-communist) outnumbered communist forces 3-1.

More money, more troops, and better technology does not always guarantee victory :)
And militarily speaking, the US won on most counts. The battle the US lost was the popularity war.

Back