Search results

1. J

EUROPOLL - Senate Election

It's that time again Europeia - the chance to either throw the bums out or vote the bums in. With the Senate election campaign kicking off, the current field of six* has an interesting mix of candidates, with many "big name" Europeians running (though, as of this posting, the current Senate...
  2. J

Europeian Question Time

Ladies and gentlemen, it is my special privilege and honor to bring back Europeian Question Time. Here's how it works: Europeian Question Time is a panel show, with myself as the moderator. I will ask a general question to start off with, then allow the panelists to offer their thoughts and...
  3. J

EBC Survey Responses and Scheduling Update

Firstly, I'd like to thank everyone who has responded to the survey. There were two responding groups - one was EBC staff and senior media personnel in the region, and the rest was Viewers and Citizens Like You. It's clear that myself, as well as the EBC in general, has some work to...
  4. J

EBC Organizing and Planning

All right everyone. I'm still waiting for more responses to the survey, but so far one of the consistent themes is "More news, more political pieces, less opinion". Apart from that, more activity. What can I do to help you get pieces out? How often can we get stuff put out? Should we continue...
  5. J

EBC Survey - Where Are We Going?

Hello everyone! We here at the EBC are committed to providing quality and responsive service to you, the citizens of Europeia. That's why I'm bringing to you this first EBC survey, to try and gauge the pulse of the region and figure out the areas we need to improve, and the long-term goals of...
  6. J

Attention all EBC staff

Please report in here if you would like to continue to be on the staff of the EBC. Sign in like so: Thank you!
  7. J

One-on-One with Jusduckria no. 2

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to a very special One-on-One with Jusduckria. Tonight, I have not one but two special guests. Please welcome the current President and Vice President of Europeia, Rougiers and Earth! **"Hail to the Chief" plays as the two walk out**
  8. J

Another Very Special and Exciting Announcement

A new show will be airing here on the Europeian Broadcasting Corporation.
  9. J

An Overhaul and A Request

Loyal viewers and Europeian citizens, The Europeian Observer is doing very well, thanks to the interest shown by you, and by the contributors and programs. And that's why I think it's time we change the image of the Europeian Observer, and the name. I have requested that the name be changed...
  10. J

A Very Special and Exciting Announcement

It is my pleasure to announce that the Europeian Observer has managed to acquire the wonderful and entertaining founder of the 3NV News Network Sopo, and the show Question Time with Anumia. We here at EO are very excited to welcome these new members to our broadcasting family. You can look...
  11. J

Europeian Observer GRT

Have an opinion about the Europeian Observer? Agree with a panelist or guest? This is the place for you!
  12. J

One-on-One with Jusduckria no. 1

Good evening, and welcome to the first installment of One-on-One with Jusduckria, where I take a notable Europeian citizen and place them on the hot seat. My first guest is a very good friend of mine and colleague in the Senate, as well as Minister of Interior. Let's welcome PhDre to the show...
  13. J

Europeian Question Time no. 4

Aaaand...5...4...3...2...1...GO. Good evening, and welcome to the fourth installment of EQT! We've all gotten medication to bring down our election fever. Now it's time to look to the electoral aftermath, and the events that have happened since then. With me tonight are Chief Justice of the...
  14. J

In The Works

I've got a couple of ideas I'm currently working on and, while I had originally thought of doing them myself, if someone else wouldn't mind taking on an idea/assignment, I would :wub: :wub: :wub: them :D - A "Behind The ___" or "One-on-One/Hot Seat" type of show, where myself/whoever sits...
  15. J

Europeian Observer Panel signup

Because I don't wish to offend anyone, here's a thread where you can express your interest in serving as a panelist. Even if you've already told me or I already know, still sign up here, please. Just so that I can look at this and go "Oh, right". And, further note: I will not go in order, and...
  16. J

Europeian Question Time no.4

I would like to announce my panel for this upcoming EQT, start date Friday, May 7th, and going until it's over: Current Chief Justice and former Senator and Foreign Minister Cordova I! Current City Council Mayor and EMP member Lord McEntire! And, last but never least, Current Senator and...
  17. J

Europeian Observer Election Special

I would like to thank all my panelists for agreeing to come on, and for helping kick this off! Let's get started: As the election starts tomorrow, what are your thoughts about the roller-coaster campaign season and, indeed, the roller-coaster term that preceded it?
  18. J

Europeian Observer Election Special

Hey-ya! It is my pleasure to announce the first ever Europeian Observer Election Special! With the panelists: Foreign Minister Common-Sense Politics Senator PhDre Chief of Staff and Presidential Candidate Swakistek City Councilor and Junior Minister Old Ogastein It's sure to be a good time!
  19. J

Op-Ed: Help Us Find Out What The Hell's Happening

This term in Europeia has been an exciting and controversial one. From the loss of the recruiting system to the battles between the President and the Senate to the recent referendum and Attorney General battle, and, finally, to this explosive election/campaign season, no one can deny that it's...
  20. J

Europeian Question Time no. 3

(And 5...4...3...2...1...) Hello, and good morning. (Since it's morning, according to EST, I'll post this and get it over with now :)) It has been an exciting time here in Europeia, as the elections draw closer. There has been excitement and clashing, and we're still only 10 days out. With my...
Back