3. F

The Citizens' Union

Not yet. Looking.
  4. F

The Citizens' Union

Updated slightly.
  5. F

The Citizens' Union

This is short until I get the party made, and some of my ideas aren't fully thought through, but: Electoral Reform: -Re-vamped Presidential voting system that involves a second round of voting depending on the outcome of the initial vote -If only 2 candidates to begin with, a reject all option...
  6. F

The Citizens' Union

Oh yeah. Platform soon. Electoral reform, promotion and reform of the City Council, re-examine term lengths, re-examine separation of powers, among other things.
  7. F

Admin Task Thread

Uh... I can't post in the Court. Random :P
  8. F

Poll: Too weird to call

It's the superwoman avatar, and I have to agree with Lexus. http://www.nationstates.net/Pope%20Hope
  9. F

Admin Task Thread

I'm assuming you did mean to say new paper, because we all know it won't be a newspaper :P I jest.
  10. F

Poll: Voters Restless

Suppose I can't complain.
  11. F

Admin Task Thread

*gently pokes*
  12. F

Admin Task Thread

In accordance with EO 0047: http://z6.****************/Europeia/index....showtopic=16263 Can I please get that forum made? Cheers :)
  13. F

Admin Task Thread

May I please get a subforum in the Ministry of Interior created, viewable to all citizens but with a password, entitled "Immigration Research Project" and then the password PM'ed to me? Cheers :)
  14. F

Admin Task Thread

Oi, where'd my usergroup pip go? (the image underneath my avatar)
  15. F

Admin Task Thread

I just noticed MS cannot see Cabinet. Can this be rectified please? (He was Swak's substitute as CoS.)
  16. F

Admin Task Thread

now that april fools is over my post count needs to be reset to 5929. thanks
  17. F

Admin Task Thread

I apparently lost my Global Mod capabilities... :unsure: can I have those back please? I was trying to pin/unpin some stuff.
  18. F

Forum Condensation

I do want to discuss it but you are never on MSN. I'll throw a PM your way.
  19. F

Election Aftermath

In all honesty, HEM, who are you kidding here? This isn't the "media," so don't paint it as such. It's as much your opinion as it could be anyone else's. This isn't the analysis from some brain trust, so when you try to paint the ENN as a media outlet and then come out with tainted views that...
  20. F

Election Aftermath

Well no, of course I wasn't about to endorse an independent Speaker. I am politically closest to those in my party. We didn't respond coldly, we just refused. I like how you are painting yourself as the white knight... that's all I have to say.
Back