Admin Task Thread

Would you please change my name back to "Cordova?" Thanks.

If possible, I would like to suggest to the administrative staff that all the newspapers that haven't been posted in since 2009 should be archived...as well as the empty ones...and the Europeian Citizen appears to have two subforums, so it would seem prudent to archive one of those as well...

Just some suggestions from a good citizen. ;)
Don't have the patience. :p

And done Cord.

I know that this may come across as a silly question...but the criminal Aexnidaral is no longer able to view the NCP, right? It's just that I would like to check that. For that matter, can he see the rest of Europeia?

I know that this may come across as a silly question...but the criminal Aexnidaral is no longer able to view the NCP, right? It's just that I would like to check that. For that matter, can he see the rest of Europeia?
Besides posting rights being prohibitted, his account is banned until 2037. He can't see anything.

Okay. I just wanted to check, because he's been suspended from the NCP due to these allegations.

Thanks a lot, Lethen. (and 'prohibited' only has one 't'...:p)

P.S. Why 2037?

Okay. I just wanted to check, because he's been suspended from the NCP due to these allegations.

Thanks a lot, Lethen. (and 'prohibited' only has one 't'...:p)

P.S. Why 2037?
That's probably approaching the maximum amount of time.

Can someone change the name of the effing "Threatre" to "Theatre"? Like, how cultured is our region if we can't spell the word "theatre" correctly?

*stomps off*

Avakael needs EMP masking, and I'd like mod powers over The Sun, if possible.

Back