Admin Task Thread

Okay. Well, about the EuroUniversity new subforum, could you put a new one in the main university forum, entitled 'Classified Archives'?
What the hell does the EuroUniversity have that is classified? :huh:

Everything else done.

We have extremely sensitive student reports, discussions with staff, staff performance reports and all that...it's all classified, trust me.

We have extremely sensitive student reports, discussions with staff, staff performance reports and all that...it's all classified, trust me.
*sighs* Are you sure you can't move it to another forum? We have so many subforums as it is.

Everything else done.

Fine, then, leave it. :angry:
What the fuck is your problem? Look, I don't want to tack *MORE* shit onto out forums. God forbid I want that. I'm sorry I politely asked if you could find another subforum I could convert, but next time, I'll shut up and just pull a magic wand out of my ass to make it all work, Swak.

Happy?

Fine, then, leave it.  :angry:
What the fuck is your problem? Look, I don't want to tack *MORE* shit onto out forums. God forbid I want that. I'm sorry I politely asked if you could find another subforum I could convert, but next time, I'll shut up and just pull a magic wand out of my ass to make it all work, Swak.

Happy?
I think he maaaaaay have been kidding a bit with the anger.

I need to be masked to the EMP.

Cary, Satya, and Hyanygo need EMP masking if they don't already have it.

Done, done, and done.

If possible, I would like to suggest to the administrative staff that all the newspapers that haven't been posted in since 2009 should be archived...as well as the empty ones...and the Europeian Citizen appears to have two subforums, so it would seem prudent to archive one of those as well...

Just some suggestions from a good citizen. ;)

Fine, then, leave it.  :angry:

Happy?
Look, sorry. I just mentioned that perhaps I could manage with the resources that we've got, since I've arranged some different things for our confidential information for the moment. The angry face was probably meant to be more lighthearted than you interpreted it to be, but I should have explained myself more.

Sorry, and don't worry about the new subforum. You raised a valid point, and while you didn't exactly ask if there's another subforum that could be converted, I understand your concerns and will try to take this into account for my future requests.

Anumia said:
I think he maaaaaay have been kidding a bit with the anger.

Spot on, Anumia. Unfortunately, Lethen clearly didn't interpret it that way...hence the above statement.

Back