Admin Task Thread

I'm not sure what happened to my mask. May I please have mod powers over my ministry including Wright? I would also like mass PMs back. Also, as Deputy Speaker I would like mod powers in the Senate to aid Aurora when she requests me to. Thanks.

Falc/MS- Cabinet subs don't work the same way as Senate subs, and I've never heard of deputies seeing Cabinet when they're subbing. I may, however, be wrong, so I'll leave it for HEM/Leth.

CSP- Fixed. (And no, I did not break it.)

Aurora is right on this one. In Oliver's term there was a huge ado of letting anyone who's not an appointed Minster have access.

I see. Well, I won't push for Tomlinson access then, though it would be very helpful if I had it. Regardless, I'd like mod powers over the CoS Office in Goldenblock until my Cabinet tenure is over.

May I please get a subforum in the Ministry of Interior created, viewable to all citizens but with a password, entitled "Immigration Research Project" and then the password PM'ed to me? Cheers :)

Dear admins, I would like a password protected subforum inside the University Archives, called the ‘Classified Section’, and also a password protected subforum inside the National Conservative Party, called the ‘NCP Boardroom’. I need to have mod over the Classified Section, and mod for the NCP Boardroom needs to go to Demataria and Carracalla as well as myself. Of course, the people with mod will also be requiring the password to the relevant subforum. Is that okay?

Sincerely,

Swak

Dear admins, I would like a password protected subforum inside the University Archives, called the ‘Classified Section’,
You can't put a subforum inside a subforum.

and also a password protected subforum inside the National Conservative Party, called the ‘NCP Boardroom’. I need to have mod over the Classified Section, and mod for the NCP Boardroom needs to go to Demataria and Carracalla as well as myself. Of course, the people with mod will also be requiring the password to the relevant subforum. Is that okay?

NCP stuff done, I'm sending *you* and only you the password.

In accordance with EO 0047:

http://z6.****************/Europeia/index....showtopic=16263

Can I please get that forum made? Cheers :)

Okay. Well, about the EuroUniversity new subforum, could you put a new one in the main university forum, entitled 'Classified Archives'?

Back