Search results

1. S

HEM and the FRA at it again

The biggest mistake I ever made in New Liberalia, by far, was voting in favor of NL joining the FRA. My stomach still turns when I think about it.
  2. S

Admin Task Thread

Just making sure you didn't miss this in the midst of all the chocolate squirrels running around...
  3. S

Admin Task Thread

Can the Progressive Party banner be on the front page, like the Union party has theirs? (If we need to shrink it down, we can)
  4. S

The Leftist Party

They can, but you need two people to start a party.
  5. S

The Progressive Party

Can we please have a private area like the other parties? I suppose if need be you could put both Lexus and myself in charge of it for now, until we hold elections.
  6. S

Request Mod

Name of Forum: General Roleplay Forum or sub forum: The Football Alliance Brief Reason: So I can pin topics and do all the fun stuff moderators and football league commisioners do.
  7. S

Admin Task Thread

Please create a sub-folder in General Roleplay titled Football Alliance of Europeia.
  8. S

Admin Task Thread

Could Fast Reply please be enabled in the Department of Assembly Affairs?
  9. S

Admin Task Thread

Firefox is limiting our right of colorful expression!
  10. S

Admin Task Thread

But the citizens (like Khessed) are bright green (actually a lighter shade than mine is). And I'm using the latest version of IE.
  11. S

Admin Task Thread

The citizen mask is bright green on my computer. :blink:
  12. S

Request Mod

Name of Forum: Department of Assembly Affairs Forum or sub forum: All Brief Reason: I have officially assumed the post of WA delegate.
  13. S

Nationstates Moderator Comments on Europeia Video

It's official - we're viewed as a region of freaks. Thanks Cord :P
  14. S

Senate By-Elections

Don't call me a conservative again evil.gif
  15. S

Admin Task Thread

Please create an embassy for Fidelia at 17 Dove's Swoop Lane. (Pez has only been asking for about 4 days)
Back