Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
E-News Network

HEM and the FRA at it again
Written by Glenn Beck
Junior Co-Lt. Back Columnist

It seems that HEM and his various arguments cover the pages of the ENN Magazine. Once again HEM has an argument in the FRA, this time with Arch Chancellor Sedge and Falconias. He admits his intentions there was a personal unsanctioned to see if Europeia and FRA were ready to reopen relations. HEM has emphasized this was a personal mission, and not sanctioned by any government official. That said, HEM described the entire fiasco in a post on the FRA post here:

There has been no official response, Europeia has made no official response. I have made no official response. I wanted to clear up a point that Hadisthe made on this forum. I understand that thread was also locked.

However the thread I made was locked, and we resolved this matter via PM. It was over.

To mess with Falconias I decided to be sarcastic and mess with him, telling him he needs to lock the thread. That was a joke.

Then Sedge comes and says I am on my way to being banned.

Let me do a Joe Biden, and repeat myself.

Sedge comes and says I am on my way to being banned.

I don't like threatened to be banned. I certainly don't threaten to ban people anywhere else I have power, and I find that deeply offensive.

I mean, because I say something that annoys someone I am threatened to be banned? Let that sink in a bit.

Completely absurd.

Then I make a fairly respectful post outlining what I feel is my right to post and be able to speak out without being threatened.

This whole discussion is absurd, Apparently I can't come here and even defend my opinions without being insulted. I don't know who the hell Govinda (or whatever) is, but I can sure tell it isn't a compliment.

I am sick of the one here who always has to take the high ground here, Apologizing on two occasions and still can't even post to a matter directly relating to me, and then defending my right to do so?

Rotalsia? Notalsia.

HEM recently had another convo with Rotalsia. Where he described to close friends, that it was exactly like old times. Rotalsia saying tart comments with no basis in fact. As such, HEM has blocked Rotalsia after he left their convo with no warning.

Senate has lots of ideas, nothing gets done

The Senate has 3 bills on the floor presently, however only one has a chance of surviving a full house vote.

The Agora act, proposed by Vice President Delvetia has failed, as a new idea has surfaced the floor.

The Motion Act has a good chance of passing, if certain changes are made to appease different Senators.

The Executive Order Restriction Amendment is certain to fail, despite an endorsement from Justice Anumia. Chances of reaching a 2/3 supermajority are close to none.

Govindia is...not a nice chap. Not the kind we want to associate with. At least, not while there are still females in Europeia. Ask Rose if you want to get an idea of Govindia...

*HEM asks Lexus

You said "Hell, Ask me"

The biggest mistake I ever made in New Liberalia, by far, was voting in favor of NL joining the FRA. My stomach still turns when I think about it.

Back