Request Mod

Name of Forum: General Roleplay
Forum or sub forum: The Football Alliance
Brief Reason: So I can pin topics and do all the fun stuff moderators and football league commisioners do.

Name of Forum: The Grand Hall
Forum or Subforum: The Senatorial Commissioner's Office
Brief Reason: I have officially assumed the post of Senatorial Commissioner.

Name of Forum: The EuroUniversity
Forum or sub forum: Forum and all inner sub forums
Brief Reason: I have been given the job of vice president of the university and I would like to be able to pin topics and to have more general control over the events/goings on there.

Name of Forum: The EuroUniversity
Forum or sub forum: Forum and all inner sub forums
Brief Reason: I have been given the job of vice president of the university and I would like to be able to pin topics and to have more general control over the events/goings on there.
I don't see a need for you to become a moderator there. The Professors should be the only people with power over their areas.. :unsure:

Ask the Dean.. :unsure:

Name of Forum: The Office of Foreign Affairs
Forum or sub forum: Not quite sure what this means, but if I presume it means whether I believe Mod powers over all or part of the Office are required, then I would like power over all of the Office.
Brief Reason: As the Junior Minister of Foreign Affairs, I thought it might be appropriate that I have Mod powers over the Office.

Forum or sub forum: Not quite sure what this means, but if I presume it means whether I believe Mod powers over all or part of the Office are required, then I would like power over all of the Office.
Brief Reason: As the Junior Minister of Foreign Affairs, I thought it might be appropriate that I have Mod powers over the Office.
Ask the Foreign Secretary to post if he wants you to have mod powers.. :unsure:

Ask the Foreign Secretary to post if he wants you to have mod powers.. :unsure:
Will do. Thanks.

Actually, I don't think that it's necessary that you have MOD powers. I'm online most of the time and I can handle it. :)

On second thought, for the next few weeks or so, I will have very limited activity, so Santa Dominion can have MOD over the foreign ministry, if the admin wants to grant it to him.

Back