Admin Task Thread

I will put it up if you guys shrink the images yourself.

Can you create a forum for the Brick Tamland Party? And also allow me to be a moderator of the Private Area (which could you also create ^_^) and the public part of the forum. I just wanna be mod so I can pin the relevant topics and keep everything sorted. :)

Lma, I am am afraid that you need two people to start a party. :)

I think I've found another member, new name by the way. Brick Tamland's Chocolate Squirrel Party. ^_^

I read about the Brick Tamland party and suggested a better name :p

I would like to be a member of the Brick Tamland's Chocolate Squirrel Party... and I'll try to be more active round here....

Hey Bases, can you move your nation back to Europeia? ^_^

Oh sorry, I missed that

By two members do you mean two members including me, or two extra members?

Looking through your Laws and your Constitution I see nothing that says that political parties require a minimum of two (or three?) members to be founded. :unsure:

Then we are a party...

And any party needs an emblem...

Wanna put that in the description like the other partys when you make it? :p

By two members do you mean two members including me, or two extra members?

Looking through your Laws and your Constitution I see nothing that says that political parties require a minimum of two (or three?) members to be founded. :unsure:
That rule is a law passed by the Senate.

However as you have two as of now, I will build it :p

Could myself and Bases r us be made moderators of the BTCSP forum? Also could you add a private forum to the BTCSP forum (password-protected (I'll PM the password to you))? It would also be great if you could make myseld and Bases r us moderators of that as well. Sorry to bother you. ^_^

Thanks in advance.

Back