Recent content by Demataria

1. D

Image Repository Request

This old Europeian Achievement Award Winner banner has been knocking around in my sig for a while: Also, I have a higher-quality version of the Order of Dedication in my sig, which you might want to replace the current version with:
  2. D

Footer media buttons [completed]

Very nice work, Ren! Love the new look.
  3. D

I like the lack of underlining with hyperlinks on the forum interface - looks cleaner in my opinion, especially in the Government drop-down menu in the forum header. I agree with Mouse when it comes to actual posts, though. Is there a way of turning on underlining in posts but not around the...
  4. D

I think alternative 1 looks the smartest, but if you want to draw attention to the buttons then I'd go with 3. 2 and 4 make less sense to me as I don't think they should be in the same bracket as the stamp/telegram buttons.
  5. D

Admin Task Thread

Thank you oh Letheny one.
  6. D

Admin Task Thread

Since it was reinstated I have lost moderation powers over the Research Facility. Could an admin please grant me these again? Thanks.
  7. D

Admin Task Thread

Well then thank you. *Runs off*
  8. D

Admin Task Thread

I agree with Huxwells. At least reinstate the Research Facility and add it to the same joinable group as the private professors' forum.
  9. D

Admin Task Thread

Okay, can I have my Research Facility back: yes or no? :P
  10. D

Admin Task Thread

No, I think you are missing the point. It's not practical for me to undertake the creation of an elementary course in the private professors' offices, because I'm working with a number of people who are not professors themselves and hence should not have access to that particular sub-forum. In...
  11. D

Admin Task Thread

As Hux said, I echo his concerns regarding the hasty decision to take down a number of necessary (sub-)sub-forums. I understand that it was a little messy and perhaps a bit excessive, but removing them without any discussion surely wasn't the right move. Could you at least reinstate the Research...
  12. D

Admin Task Thread

It would appear that members without the password are able to access the Private Offices sub-forum in the uni. Could an admin please look into this? Thank you. EDIT: Cerian informs me that the University Board is viewable because it isn't password-protected, despite being located within a...
  13. D

Admin Task Thread

Ohhhh, you might have a point. :lol:
Back