Recent content by Asianatic

1. A

Election Day Banner

Besides, this banner has a uniquely HEM-like Paint gleam.
  2. A

Admin Task Thread

Thanks guys (on both counts). (:
  3. A

Admin Task Thread

I do believe so, yes ma'am. (:
  4. A

Admin Task Thread

Could you please split the OT posts in the Stand for Presidency thread pretty please from the actual serious bids pretty pretty please? I would, but I no longer have y'all's shiny powers.
  5. A

Chief Admin Announcement

I'd like to make clear that my issue (that I brought forth to HEM) is not with Lethen himself, but with his disregard for either procedure or common courtesy. Lethen has a propensity to assume decisions that aren't his to make, and when he does so, shows a disregard for others. My...
  6. A

Chief Admin Announcement

This is actually a decision I agree fully with- all parts of it. My retirement from NS has been some time in coming now (if not already arrived), and my presence has been for some time now unfair to other members of the administrator team. I doubly appreciate HEM's steps to rectify the matter...
  7. A

Admin Task Thread

Is it sad I actually checked to see if they were done?
  8. A

Admin Task Thread

All done. It's long been custom that people have been masked as soon as elections are called, mainly because if we don't, people get upset that they aren't masked with the proper permissions as soon as is humanly possible (imagine that). Generally, officials want to jumpstart their terms...
  9. A

Admin Task Thread

Klat- Not ignoring you, but I wasn't the one who finished on Earth's nomination either. Oliver- done.
  10. A

Admin Task Thread

HEM's resignation has been reflected.
Back