Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snowball said:
Is it possible to add rankings on the Hall of recruiters page?

Look at the cumulative awards - that ranks everyone who has ever recruited in order of the total number of telegrams sent. Not sure what else you're looking for.

Siol Alse said:
Please unmask me as MoR and remove anything else that comes with it.

Done.

Can I have the following subforum made in the Ministry of Culture, only accessible to those in Culture?

Title: Festival of Marigolds: Murder House
Subforum: Secrets, lies, and deceit. All with our friends in Kantrias!

Inside of it I need:

Dining Hall
An area to converse with Kantrians and Europeians, while playing fun games! Radio and gaming schedule is within.

Crime Scene
A murder is afoot! Find the killer before you find a knife in your back.

Malashaan said:
Snowball said:
Is it possible to add rankings on the Hall of recruiters page?

Look at the cumulative awards - that ranks everyone who has ever recruited in order of the total number of telegrams sent. Not sure what else you're looking for.
I was talking about adding things like
1 siol (insane number of telegrams)
Adding the rank in front of the person

Please remove me from the CA Leadership group. I just accidentally found out I'm still in it by mistake.

Isaris said:
Please remove me from the CA Leadership group. I just accidentally found out I'm still in it by mistake.
That's something the leader of the group has to do. Also, did your thing Gleg.

Please remove Kuramia and Pichtonia as moderators for the ECP subforums and replace them with GraVandius and Snowball.

Can you guys create a subforum for my private media outlet?
Name of Paper: Opinions for Europeia
Description: Opinions on matters regarding Europeia and abroad. Every post has a poll.
Editor/Moderator: Alan Lee
It has been approved by JayDee.

Need a LethoMonarchy outlet made, to follow our media agreement with Britannian Kingdom.

Title: Britannian Kingdom: BBC
Description: Articles and op-eds from Britannian Kingdom's BBC station.

Please mask Atlae as a Diplomat.

Thanks!

The topic thread "What Songs Are You Listening To Now" in the "Guys And Dolls Theatre" subforum doesn't seem to be working correctly. I posted there but my post (and many other recent posts) doesn't seem to be visible. Could somebody please fix this?

Thanks.

EDIT: Just noticed, posts do seem to appear, but they are hidden behind around two pages' worth of empty posts that probably shouldn't be there, making it only look like comments aren't posting correctly in the thread.

All done. And Cilialaad, that is the result of a server crash ZetaBoards had a few years ago. Two days' worth of posts were lost, but many threads that were used during that period show empty pages that used to hold the now-disappeared posts.

President and Ministers need mod power over the Festival of Marigolds forum (inside of Culture), along with the forums that are within it. Thanks.

Done, but I won't be online late - one of the other admins may be - so ping them directly on Discord about your request in the Cabinet admin task thread that we all barely check.

I need the Festival of Marigolds moved to the public under the Euro Station. Please make it so non citizens can view and post (those with an account but no citizenship or diplomatic masking). Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back