Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to be the first one with a request... can I have mod over the ACE forums?

Yes, give Sopo mod rights over ACE and ACE joinable group too!

Could I have a new group created entitled, Communications Leadership? Just place me in the group as a mod. Description: Leadership of Ministry of Communications.

Also, could you create a hidden forum only viewable to those in Communications Leadership entitled, Communications Leadership, in the Ministry of Communications?

I appreciate it.

- Marnip

Marnip said:
Could I have a new group created entitled, Communications Leadership? Just place me in the group as a mod. Description: Leadership of Ministry of Communications.

Also, could you create a hidden forum only viewable to those in Communications Leadership entitled, Communications Leadership, in the Ministry of Communications?

I appreciate it.

- Marnip
Does this group differentiate from Communication Operations?

I don't know if this is possible, but is it possible that I could be given the power to add and delete polls here, in my Pokemon playthrough? Every time I try, it says I don't have permission to do that.

Kraketopia has been confirmed by the Senate as an Associate Justice here, please update the header and any relevant masking as required. Thank you.

HEM said:
Marnip said:

I appreciate it.

- Marnip
Does this group differentiate from Communication Operations?
Yes, it will contain the Minister and Deputy Ministers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back