Which Team Are You? The Presidential Election Draft

Which Team Are You? The Presidential Election Draft
An EBC Radio Tie-In
Written by Sopo

Listen to the Broadcast Here

Last night, Europeia witnessed its first ever Presidential Election Draft. Inspired by the political commentary of FiveThirtyEight, Sopo, Calvin, and HEM conducted a "snake draft" to choose the group of Europeians with the highest liklihood of becoming the next president (10 points), VP (5 points), or on the ballot at all (1 point). Here are the results:

Team Sopo
1 - Darcness
6 - Drecq
7 - Writinglegend
12 - Rach
13 - Festavo
18 - GraVandius
19 - Sanctaria

Team HEM
2 - JayDee
5 - Kylia Quilor
8 - Rand
11 - Deepest House
14 - Skizzy Grey
17 - Aexnidaral
20 - Le Libertia

Team Calvin
3 - Brunhilde
4 - XIV
9 - Isaris
10 - Snowball
15 - Cat
16 - Verteger
21 - Vlaska​

So, are you Team Sopo, Team HEM, or Team Calvin? Which of these groups do you think is most likely to produce our next president? Any names we missed?

I only know of one person on this list who's actually running for President, who could it be :ph43r:

Nethel has spoken! JayDee is running for President!

The fact people are voting for Sopo's bad team is absurd.

Oh god, well let me confirm that I will not be running for President or and have no interest in the Vice Presidency.

#TeamSopo

There's actually a number of people on these lists that I could see myself supporting. I would like to see Darcness run, tbh.

Sopo understands how not to be a crock of shit. Well done in using all the resources you can to produce an integrated media product.

Sopo and HEM have glass cannons. High risk, high reward. Team Calvin is going slow and steady to win this race. Take the points where you can, and watch the wins roll in.

Why is no one else proclaiming JayDee as our Lord and Saviour?

I do think Darc would be a solid and extremely qualified candidate for President, but I would not be surprised to see one of these dark horse individuals launch their own bid.

Back