Which Team Are You? The Presidential Election Draft

Which Team Are You? The Presidential Election Draft
An EBC Radio Tie-In
Written by Sopo

Listen to the Broadcast Here

Last night, Europeia witnessed its first ever Presidential Election Draft. Inspired by the political commentary of FiveThirtyEight, Sopo, Calvin, and HEM conducted a "snake draft" to choose the group of Europeians with the highest liklihood of becoming the next president (10 points), VP (5 points), or on the ballot at all (1 point). Here are the results:

Team Sopo
1 - Darcness
6 - Drecq
7 - Writinglegend
12 - Rach
13 - Festavo
18 - GraVandius
19 - Sanctaria

Team HEM
2 - JayDee
5 - Kylia Quilor
8 - Rand
11 - Deepest House
14 - Skizzy Grey
17 - Aexnidaral
20 - Le Libertia

Team Calvin
3 - Brunhilde
4 - XIV
9 - Isaris
10 - Snowball
15 - Cat
16 - Verteger
21 - Vlaska​

So, are you Team Sopo, Team HEM, or Team Calvin? Which of these groups do you think is most likely to produce our next president? Any names we missed?

As the winner of the draft, I have chosen the avatars that HEM and Sopo will have to wear for the week, as my reward. Resize accordingly.

Calvin Coolidge said:
As the winner of the draft, I have chosen the avatars that HEM and Sopo will have to wear for the week, as my reward. Resize accordingly.
:baghead:

HEM said:
Calvin Coolidge said:
You both look beautiful.
dumb

not nice
I was so confused before opening the spoilers one post up. Like, I didn't post in this thread... :emb:

Festavo said:
Wil there still be a post election presidential draft discussion broadcast?
We decided that we couldn’t really make a whole show of it, but if HEM gets his shit together we’ll do a commentary show later this week and I’m sure this will come up.

My head went to: It May Appear Otherwise

Back