US Election Day!

So the day is here and 'X'marks the box time start. But who'll actually win? Well the BBC have ran a 'I Called It' page where you predict the outcome of the election in those battleground states.

So what did you get?

I managed:

This will be a close election.
I beleive Romney will win the polular vote 55% to Obummers 43%
That's a huge margin - is there any polling data to support such a huge margin of victory??
No :p
BUT
There is this news article :D
http://godfatherpolitics.com/7936/msnbc-ca...ore-polls-open/
So an irrelevant article and no polls to back up your numbers gotcha. :p
Gee...
I thought EVERYONE HERE was simply pulling numbers out of their back sides :lol:
Polls are something at least.
Ok then
Fifty-two percent (52%) believe the president will be reelected, while 38% think Romney will win
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_con...l_tracking_poll
(But don't tell Cerian. It is much more amusing letting him assume that I don't know how to use poll information or that I am unable to reconcile facts with reality) ^_^
I am pleasently surprised.

Congratulations! You now have a functioning brain.

Let's make sure it keeps working, shall we?

Calling Indiana for Romney is a dummy call. A monkey could do it.
So they don't get a prize then? :p

Side note, is it just me or is every image of Ryan Paul him looking smug
Contray to the belief of the American Media, no, they don't get a prize

Ron Paul always looks smug
That's sad :(

I believe we usually give out some prize... probably a cuppa tea and a box of choc' for the oldies in the polling booths counting all those bits of paper

If Obama wins on of Virgina, Florida or Ohio, he is nearly garunteed a win, thanks to California

Hey, gus, can you make your sig shorter? I don't think the hide tags are working

Anyway, sorry if I'm excited about this. Elections are like my drug.

Hey, gus, can you make your sig shorter? I don't think the hide tags are working

Anyway, sorry if I'm excited about this. Elections are like my drug.
Same here. I remember coloring in a map of the 2000 election when I was eight years old, and it still has a green question mark because people thought Ralph Nader got electoral votes in Florida. :p

And I think it's just a temporary glitch.

Back