Troll

You may be able to send a message to Invisionfree; such images can legally count as harassment and if they can pin him down, there could potentially be a lot of good that can come out of it by making sure he stays gone.
My two pennies.
This also.

No-one need retain the second wave of PMs as evidence; HEM has a piece saved for just that already. Just delete the "hello" PM outright.

No-one need retain the second wave of PMs as evidence; HEM has a piece saved for just that already. Just delete the "hello" PM outright.
Get rid of it, folks.

Get rid of it, folks.
It truly is disturbing. I wish I knew about this troll before I woke up with a blown up picture of "it."

Perhaps, an email should be sent out telling people not to open whatever's PMs. That would be for the off-chance someone doesn't read the threads in the admin forum. *cough* *cough*

Get rid of it, folks.
It truly is disturbing. I wish I knew about this troll before I woke up with a blown up picture of "it."

Perhaps, an email should be sent out telling people not to open whatever's PMs. That would be for the off-chance someone doesn't read the threads in the admin forum. *cough* *cough*
...a bulk email was sent :unsure:

Get rid of it, folks.

...a bulk email was sent :unsure:
Fair enough. :p I apologize. In my defense, my ns email is just used to join things online and is very spam ridden. Hence, my ignorance.

Back