Lethen

Nissan: commendable cars for Commended players
Forum Administrator
Supreme Chancellor
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
He/Him
Anyone else having this problem? Even if I read topics, the little blue arrow box still stays around (indicating that I haven't read the thread).

For example, it's showing up alongside and telling me this thread hasn't been read. I started the damn topic. flail.gif

It's marked all the topics and forums as read. Unfortunately, those stupid blue arrows are still on every. single. thread. It may be the computer I'm using though (I'm at my parents' on their desktop).

EDIT: Ctrl + F5 didn't help, logging in and out didn't help

Lethen said:
It's marked all the topics and forums as read. Unfortunately, those stupid blue arrows are still on every. single. thread. It may be the computer I'm using though (I'm at my parents' on their desktop).

EDIT: Ctrl + F5 didn't help, logging in and out didn't help
Got the same problem here. Maybe that feature doesn't work in ZB?

The blue arrows to the side of the topic are to mark topics that you have posted in (the "replied to" marker).

If you want to remove it, you can do so. Admin CP -> Themes -> Themes -> Edit Theme Images -> Topic Status Icons -> Edit Images -> Replied Marker and just delete the default image.

Do people want the blue arrows gone?

Guys, we couldn't stay with Invisionfree. If you want to know the security reason why, PM me and I'll tell you (because it's irrelevant now). But yeah.

I want to know.

I don't see why people actually used those envelope things anyway, though. Active Topics, check to see if you were the last poster in any thread that looks interesting. It's served me perfectly well for the better part of a decade. :p

Lethen said:
Anyone else having this problem? Even if I read topics, the little blue arrow box still stays around (indicating that I haven't read the thread).

For example, it's showing up alongside and telling me this thread hasn't been read. I started the damn topic. flail.gif

Meow.

Anumia said:
I want to know.

I don't see why people actually used those envelope things anyway, though. Active Topics, check to see if you were the last poster in any thread that looks interesting. It's served me perfectly well for the better part of a decade. :p

Meow.

God-Emperor said:
I like 'em, but I can survive without 'em.

Meow.

In other news, I just enabled multiquote! I've been racking my brains as to why it wasn't working - turns out some noodle turned it off. :p

Why are those hideous stupid blue arrows back? It's like you're trying to drive me into another week-long absence. Frustrating crap.

And I see no harm in telling people publicly why we wanted to transfer forums - the IP search function had stopped working on our forums for months (years?) after the z6 (or was it z11?) server crashed. Major security issue. It's fixed now, though. I'll be going through our current IPs for any citizens and making sure no one has doubles, duplicates, etc.

Back