The Europeian Observer Needs You!

David Attenborough once said "It was regarded as a responsibility of the BBC to provide programs which have a broad spectrum of interest, and if there was a hole in that spectrum, then the BBC would fill it."

As the government-supported news outlet for Europeia, the Europeian Observer has a similar role. Europeia is, regardless of who wins the Presidential Election, going to be entering a new and exciting period. If the discussions going on in the Oval Room are any indication, there will be renewed and vigorous discussion going on.

And that's where you, the citizen of Europeia, comes in!

The Europeian Observer needs talented staff writers, editors, and graphic designers! Got an interest in the goings-on of the Capitol District? Write a column or piece on that! Interested in the competitions and games? Come on over!

The simple truth of the matter is that the Europeian Observer is designed to be not only for Europeians, but also by Europeians. We need you! We need people willing to contribute articles and pieces, among other things.

The Europeian Observer is designed to reflect what you want. If you're interested, feel free to shoot me a PM (or several!) and tell me what you think!

Thank you, and let's get cracking!

Of course you're wanted! Your EuroUniversity News was excellent. Plus, the EuroUniversity is a vital part of the Ministry of Culture, as well as the region. :)

I'll sign up as an occasional correspondent - I've already got an idea for an article, but that'll be written after the election.

*peeks in*
After this term ends I'll be able to be a contributor here, if you'd like (I may have already posted this elsewhere).

So far, we have 7 people willing to get involved in some form:

Myself
Swakistek
Demataria
Kazaman
Rougiers
Modern Sin
phdre

Jusduckria, up until now it has kind of just been presumed, but are you sure you don't mind running the Observer? It's going to take a lot of hard work to bring it up to scratch.

I don't mind doing the work. It'll be fun *and* challenging.

I'm just going to have to think about the way we structure and format the Observer and its features.

Back