The Europeian Observer Needs You!

David Attenborough once said "It was regarded as a responsibility of the BBC to provide programs which have a broad spectrum of interest, and if there was a hole in that spectrum, then the BBC would fill it."

As the government-supported news outlet for Europeia, the Europeian Observer has a similar role. Europeia is, regardless of who wins the Presidential Election, going to be entering a new and exciting period. If the discussions going on in the Oval Room are any indication, there will be renewed and vigorous discussion going on.

And that's where you, the citizen of Europeia, comes in!

The Europeian Observer needs talented staff writers, editors, and graphic designers! Got an interest in the goings-on of the Capitol District? Write a column or piece on that! Interested in the competitions and games? Come on over!

The simple truth of the matter is that the Europeian Observer is designed to be not only for Europeians, but also by Europeians. We need you! We need people willing to contribute articles and pieces, among other things.

The Europeian Observer is designed to reflect what you want. If you're interested, feel free to shoot me a PM (or several!) and tell me what you think!

Thank you, and let's get cracking!

So, I figure that the EO would have a weekly or bi-weekly edition published, with special features every so often. An Op-Ed section, a Culture section, a Foreign Affairs section (possibly just a general news section with a column for each government department, the Senate, the Council, and the Goldenblock), and a RL section.

So, I figure that the EO would have a weekly or bi-weekly edition published, with special features every so often. An Op-Ed section, a Culture section, a Foreign Affairs section (possibly just a general news section with a column for each government department, the Senate, the Council, and the Goldenblock), and a RL section.
Sounds good so far ^_^

The thing I'm most excited about is trying a Question Time-esque event.
I often watch that programme, actually. If we could recreate it somehow here, that would be great.
I couldn't agree more. :)

I figure that the structure of QT would work here, too: Representatives from the major political parties, a representative from the government, and a representative from somewhere else, like the Judiciary. It may have to be modified a little to fit the Europeian forums, but I totally think it's doable.

I would be happy to write an angrily opinionated article, or perhaps a mild-mannered opinionated article. I have so many talents. :p

I've decided I'd like to write a 'top 10' article, where each week I compile a list of the ten best (or worst) of something, e.g rock songs or action movies. Sound OK?

Okay everyone.

Now that the election is over, I think it's time we get started.

I need to know everyone's preferred/requested assignment by midnight tomorrow, tomorrow being Friday, February 26th. That's 9:00 P.M. PST, 10 P.M. CST, and 12:00 P.M. EST.

Back