The Europeian Broadcasting Corporation Needs You

Are you a motivated journalist with the skill to snoop out a big story?

Are you interested in political affairs?

Do you want a platform to make your views known to a huge audience?

Do you want to be a part of Europeia's official broadcaster?

If "yes" is what comes to you mind when you read over these questions, then becoming a reporter for the Europeian Broadcasting Company is the right move for you!

Interested Reporters & Loyal Readers,

The EBC has, in recent terms, has not always been the main project for the Minister of Culture and because of that quality has suffered. As the Mandatory Service Act has come into play, there will be a greater focus on the articles the EBC produces and although there are 'service points' given out - quality will always be above quantity. The role of the EBC is to be the Governments mouthpiece - to speak for the Government, on behalf of the Government and provide the news from the Government as well as the wider NationStates world. There will be less focus on general opinion pieces but, instead, opinionated reviews of Government policy by approved reporters.

Now I am requesting that only approved reporters and invited guests may post articles here so, if you are interested in contributing to the EBC, sign up below!

Finally, let the good times of the EBC return!

Thank You,

Vinage

Minister of Media
WA Delegate of Europeia

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Journalistic Interests:[/b] (articles, interviews, columns, etc.)
[b]Journalistic Experience:[/b]
[b]Availability:[/b]

Name: CSP
Journalistic Interests: (articles, interviews, columns, etc.) All of the above.
Journalistic Experience: I know everything.
Availability: I'm not going to commit to making this a regular gig but I can contribute form time to time. Maybe a more formal reality check column of some sort.
Done, you're in.

Name: Malashaan
Journalistic Interests: (articles, interviews, columns, etc.) Article/columns.
Journalistic Experience: I've written a lot of regional updates in my time, which is pretty similar.
Availability: As discussed with Lethen, I can write a weekly column and possibly more.

Welcome, welcome!

Name: Sopo
Journalistic Interests: Op Eds, mostly
Journalistic Experience: Ran EuroNews, though I tend to let it be when I'm in government
Availability: Mostly always

Does this thing still get used or am I just gravedigging? If so, my bad.

Name: Malcolm
Journalistic Interests: (articles, interviews, columns, etc.) Op-Eds, articles.
Journalistic Experience: I've got a whole bunch of stuff in the media archives to my name in more than one region.
Availability: As necessary.

Name: God-Emperor
Journalistic Interests: Articles
Journalistic Experience: Former Chief Editor of The South Pacific's Ultramodern News
Availability: Daily.

Back