Senatorial Polling

You don't need to know why, you need to know how to get them to vote for you. Which are different things.
Semantics. Understanding how 'the electorate' makes electoral decisions is a significant part of the process. -_-

Yayyy irrelevant arguments. Honestly, who votes for who and why someone doesn't vote for someone else shouldn't matter. They vote for their reason and we, as a separate person, shouldn't be concerned with their vote.
What? :huh:
He like McEntire misinterpreted my post as an attack on his reasoning for not voting for me, when it was instead a response to his misuse of a word and incorrect characterization of me, much as Oliver stated.
Actually, I wasn't directing my comment towards you, sir, but rather towards the general assembly. Perhaps you shouldn't assume what others mean without knowing. It proves effective in many cases.
Um, you posted that right after the series of comments about McEntire not voting for me, then me questioning his characterization of me as a rogue and so on. It seemed as if that was the irrelevant argument you were referring to. I hope you see how that would work.

Back