Senatorial Polling

Common-Sense Politics

Audentes Fortuna Juvat
Deputy Minister
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
He/Him
A little last minute poll now that Noto has thrown his hat into the ring, as it were.

With Noto jumping in the race I predict Bryan will still win -- and those that were planning on voting for Drecq will probably switch their votes to Noto.

I think it will be narrow between Noto and Bryan -- and unfortunately I don't think Drecq will get the voter turn-out that he deserves.

While I like the idea of me winning, I feel that Noto's experience will beat me like a red headed step child. That's without considering Drecq, who I consider to be a fine, upstanding citizen who also has a strong chance of winning.

I look forward to the election and all that it entails. Also, no more campaign speeches when I haven't slept in two days. :p

With Noto jumping in the race I predict Bryan will still win -- and those that were planning on voting for Drecq will probably switch their votes to Noto.

I think it will be narrow between Noto and Bryan -- and unfortunately I don't think Drecq will get the voter turn-out that he deserves.
I agree that many of Drecq's votes will probably be swallowed up by Noto, atleast moreso than Bryan's will. I'm not sure if that's enough though. Noto's a very able and experienced candidate.

I disagree with Noto's stance on the Midterm Elections, so I'm not voting for him. My vote remains for Drecq.

I disagree with Noto's stance on the Midterm Elections, so I'm not voting for him. My vote remains for Drecq.
You do realize that I straight up said I'm not going to vote against anything allowing midterm elections, just that I don't think it should be set that they have to be midterm. I want it to be easier for us to change it in the future if we so wish to.

You do realize that I straight up said I'm not going to vote against anything allowing midterm elections, just that I don't think it should be set that they have to be midterm. I want it to be easier for us to change it in the future if we so wish to.
But you don't like them.

I did read your platform.

But you don't like them.

I did read your platform.
Come on now cerian, I think we both know that the reason your not voting for me isn't over my personal opinion of something that I said I wouldn't vote against if I was in the Senate anyway, and if it is that has to be the worse reason not to vote for something because it won't effect how I'll act in the Senate.

I think it's a valid reason. I mean if he didn't want to see the bill passed, then he most likely wouldn't support you/vote for you.

This somewhat screws my chances, doesn't it? Well, in the words of General Pierre Cambronne:"The Guard dies but does not surrender!".

This somewhat screws my chances, doesn't it? Well, in the words of General Pierre Cambronne:"The Guard dies but does not surrender!".
You'd be surprised.... it's actually pretty close. Normally on these polls there is 1 person running away with it and the others lagging way behind. For 2 newer guys, when a former heavyweight throws his hat into the ring it becomes a challenge.

But it doesn't mean it isn't impossible and a newcomer hasn't beaten the experienced individual before.

I can't vote for Notolecta because I heavily disagree with him on policy, and there are things that the region needs to get done within the next two weeks that don't need the brakes put on them because of one rogue Senators. Both Drecq and Bryan are bright, able, and just the kind of newer member that traditionally grace the halls of the Senate, but Drecq's superior platform earned him my endorsement.

Back