Presidential Race: Who's Who?

Well the likely candidates have certainly thinned themselves out nicely. No CSP, SD, and presumably no Mac. Looks like this may not be the packed race everyone was predicting.

Only time will tell..

*stumbles in* considering the size of Europeia, we should legislate for a mandatory candidate on the ballot where there are fewer than two candidates in a Presidential race... Either the incumbent or the Supreme Chancellor. If only to cause them to push someone else into the fire :p *stumbles out*

I'd probably vote for Notolecta over myself, even if I was even going to consider running, which I'm not. The ending of my political career here in Europeia was final. No more shall I seek (or accept) political or appointed office higher than that of Junior Minister and things like that in the civilian side of things, and I'm happy with middling ERN rank.

I'd probably vote for Notolecta over myself, even if I was even going to consider running, which I'm not. The ending of my political career here in Europeia was final. No more shall I seek (or accept) political or appointed office higher than that of Junior Minister and things like that in the civilian side of things, and I'm happy with middling ERN rank.
:(

Sorry, HEM.

Tell you what, the day you become President, is the say I'll start considering a run. :p

I was mentioned. Nice to see Chuck can read.  :rolleyes:
Oh yeah...
You were mentioned as a LOoooooooooooooonnnnngggg Shot :p
Probably a better shot than you. :creepy:
Going by that list i may aswell run...
--------------------
I shall be supporting Abstain's campaign vigoursly.
Abstain/Abstain 2013.
Abstain/None Of The Above 2013!

Or Abstain/Potchen 2013, same thing really :p

Sorry, HEM.

Tell you what, the day you become President, is the say I'll start considering a run. :p
That day -- June 2nd 2007

Sorry, HEM.

Lord Chuck Anumia said:
Then again. Some who were president will NEVER get elected again

Sorry, HEM.

again, HEM, again.

Back