Political Up and Downs

*chuckles* Actually, I have found one or two white hairs from time to time, though they don't tend to last very long...and I still find more golden hairs so there :p

On January 1, 2002, I found out my wife was pregnant with our first child.

On the morning of January 2, 2002, I looked in the mirror and saw six gray hairs. I had never even seen one before.

*chuckles* Actually, I have found one or two white hairs from time to time, though they don't tend to last very long...and I still find more golden hairs so there :p

On January 1, 2002, I found out my wife was pregnant with our first child.

On the morning of January 2, 2002, I looked in the mirror and saw six gray hairs. I had never even seen one before.
Ha! Nice. I found mine at particularly stressing times at work, usually...but we're talking literally just -one- white hair found...then maybe half a year later I'd see another...I'd never have more than one white hair on my head consecutively though. :p

The Europeian Senate - Quickly becoming the red headed stepchild of Europeia, most political debate is currently being held by the general public or even the once dead-like City Council than the actual legislature of the region.
At least you're not part of the body who got a down.

The Europeian Senate - Quickly becoming the red headed stepchild of Europeia, most political debate is currently being held by the general public or even the once dead-like City Council than the actual legislature of the region.
At least you're not part of the body who got a down.
There hasn't been a single piece of legislation passed in over a month. I think that might classify as a down. :p

Back