Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
E-News Network - "Who's Up and Down?"
Written by Wolfe Blitzer

Who's Up?

Oliver Dion-Grey - While his Presidential term left him in fair political shape, the work he has done after has earned him enough laurels to wallpaper over the red tape in the Chancellery. His work as Grand Admiral has been breathtaking, and he has worked to create a fighting force in Europeia that actually fights...and actually wins..Despite his resignation from the Senate, he remains widely popular and it would be easy to assume that he would win an election to any public office in Europeia.

Skizzy Grey - His recent commentary has created a foundation to re-enter non judicial areas of public life. He was once a strong contender for the Presidency, but lost the race after controversial remarks that gained him mixed praise and criticism. Skizzy is known as being a straight shooter, but the remarkable mind behind such blunt talk makes him an effective leader and someone that many people don't mind following.

Common-Sense Politics - Another former President who has been taking active steps in policy as of late. His public appearance to debate the issues of a new Constitution among other tasks during the absence of President Earth22 has made CSP a household name once again.

Silver Steps - A resounding jurist and more vocal participant in political going on's, Silver Steps has shown a political savvy that would warrant one day stepping away from the bench.

Who's Down?

Anumia - The once pillar of the region has taken several leaps into the background, allowing a new generation...ahem...fail to communicate with the people properly. While this may obviously have him 'down' for a fashion, the silver lining of not being around is a magnification of the lore surrounding one's abilities. Anumia still holds immense respect and prestige, but it is morphing more into that of a regional elder than that of a politician.

The Europeian Senate - Quickly becoming the red headed stepchild of Europeia, most political debate is currently being held by the general public or even the once dead-like City Council than the actual legislature of the region.

Who's....moving, but unsure as to where?

Earth22 - Our current President may be one the hardest to gauge, as she has recently returned from an unpreventable 'vacation'. It would be hard to argue that the current term has yielded what many people expected, but Earth has proven to be a capable leader and the wheels are quickly gaining traction upon her return. Obviously, time will be the judge of this more than prognostication.

HEM - Perhaps forever ranked the oddest member of the region, HEM's activity has spiked within the last week. He has actually branched out from mere complaining, and made a proposal of his own in the City Council. Whether or not this will translate in political capital is uncertain, especially since more than a few people disagree with him.

Lethen - In a similar, but differing, mold as HEM. Lethen has perhaps gained flack for his harsh treatment of Tikal which lead to a departure. However there is no question of his increased activity and participation within the region.

Gustavus Adolphus Rex - GAR's peak of popularity has since passed as people look onto their culture minister for more brilliant and innovative ideas pending some limited internal whinging. However GAR is still a Eurobaby compared to the other fossils in this category and has more than enough time to chase higher political ambitions if he so desires.

Asperta - Could arguably be trending upward again, but the region most surely be getting sweaty at the palms about how long her top recruiter will remain in the Interior department. Asperta's political stagnancy has limited himself, and it may be time to look to give himself a promotion.

Who's...there

Rachel - Mayor of the City Council, Rachel has failed to wow anyone in her tenure, but her silent competence has keep her away from needless drama and potentially has her starting to trend upward.

The Cabinet - One word: Yawn.

Gustavus Adolphus Rex - GAR's peak of popularity has since passed as people look onto their culture minister for more brilliant and innovative ideas pending some limited internal whinging. However GAR is still a Eurobaby compared to the other fossils in this category and has more than enough time to chase higher political ambitions if he so desires.
So I may not be such a new and shiny toy any more, but I'll just keep going and going and going, is that it, old man? J/K lol :lol:

So I may not be such a new and shiny toy any more, but I'll just keep going and going and going, is that it, old man? J/K lol :lol:
so your the energizer bunny of the region? :lol:

I would argue that that's Asperta much of the time :wub:

so your the energizer bunny of the region? :lol:
Yes, apparently, I am. Asperta as well! :lol:

An interesting read, HEM. You really should have put more thought into our sections, though. :p

I'd sign back into the Admin CP to check, but its only Anumia.

Back