Pending Admin Tasks Thread

Mayor powers, pwetty please.

MUAHAHAHA POWERRRR
Sure.
No biggie, but you might want to change the name of the city council mayor in the header. It's not a Large Sassy Black Woman anymore. It's a white Texan indie rocker who live in Canada.

Oh, also, here's the current CC membership:

-Old Ogastein (NCP) [Mar 21 10]
-John Franklin (NCP) [Apr 16 10]
-Asperta (IND) [May 21 10]
-HEM (IND) [May 24 10]
-Modern Sin (NCP) [Jun 24 10]
-Peaceful Llamas (NCP) [Jun 29 10] Mayor)
-Areopagitican (IND) [Jul 01 10]
-Telthas (IND) [Jul 01 10]
-Hyanygo (IND) [Jul 03 10]
-ReverendHood (IND) [Jul 15 10]
-Rustivania (IND) [Jul 15 10]
-Nordlijnonia (IND) [Jul 17 10]
-Scotland (NCP) [Jul 24 10]
-Cwayert (IND) [Jul 28 10]
-Lamb Stone (IND) [Jul 29 10]
-Edinu (Ind) [Aug  3 10]

Mask anyone who needs to be, please. ( I think that's Scotland onwards though I'm not positive)

EDIT: one last thing. There are two threads in the CC that have been moved but I accidentally had the keep link in original place option on. So could you delete them? And I might make that mistake often enough so you might want to just give me the power to delete. I promise to be good :p

*pokes admins and asks for the Europeian Broadcasting Corporation, the Europeian Globe, the Europeian Citizen and the Informer to be archived due to ridonkulous inactivity*

*also asks that if not archived, the EBC should at least be moved to sit with the other media organisations, as its activity is no longer significant enough to warrant its own subforum*

Excuse my megalomanic thirst for the rise of the Europeian Inquirer and the crushing of all lesser media organisations. Notice that the ENN has been spared as a symbol of my respect for its activity, and for the fact that HEM is an admin and would never archive it anyway. :p

*pokes admins and asks for the Europeian Broadcasting Corporation, the Europeian Globe, the Europeian Citizen and the Informer to be archived due to ridonkulous inactivity*
*asks the admins to spare the Informer from being archived. Last activity was 25 days ago and I plan to release another issue soon*

Klat masked, Phdre's paper is back, Jerry is unsuspended, I archived the EBC.

As per this Act, please archive the Executive Legislative Hopper. I have already taken the liberty of moving all of the topics from there into the Senate Archive Room for you. :D

Your choice, its done.

Unmask me from the NCP also. Merci.

Back