Modern Sin
Peaceful Llamas
Areopagitican
Telthas
Hyanygo
ReverendHood
Rustivania
Nordlijnonia

Is the Current City Council Roster. Please remove anyone else who is in the mask, as they are no longer Councilors. Additionally, please mask Peaceful Llamas as Deputy Mayor! Thanks, OO ^_^
I still wonder what the point of a CC mask is, to be honest.

Praytell which name would you be re-applying with?

EDIT: Nevermind.

Club 88 with Champagne Jam, the Lexian Media Service, NewView News Network, the Europeian Tribune, the Europeian Splash!, The Truth and Los Lobos have all been not posted in for two months. Aftermath Entertainment News is getting dangerously close to two months, e.g. two to three days.

Is the admin team going to archive them and declutter the media subforum, please?

Club 88 with Champagne Jam, the Lexian Media Service, NewView News Network, the Europeian Tribune, the Europeian Splash!, The Truth and Los Lobos have all been not posted in for two months. Aftermath Entertainment News is getting dangerously close to two months, e.g. two to three days.

Is the admin team going to archive them and declutter the media subforum, please?
I guess.

And don't you feel bad now, Swak? I want to post in Aftermath Entertainment News! :p Bring it back please.

Listen, Large Sassy Black Woman, don't tell me what to do! :p

As of tomorrow, Jerrymania will have served two weeks in the Europeian Prison since his ban was applied. Even if the sentence is upheld, he will be freed from his time served.

Back