HEM

former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
The E-News Network

ENN is doing a special article on the worst ever regional trolls. By trolls, we do not mean citizens who act like a dick (AA). We are talking about outsiders who have no desire to be insiders and hence "troll" the region.

You may nominate anyone with the date of the their primary activity. ENN will do a profile on the top 5.

Is anyone eligible that was a citizen? Or is this RMB-only?

Lethen said:
Is anyone eligible that was a citizen? Or is this RMB-only?
Technically, anyone forum or RMB.

Cerian Quilor said:
Yes, well, HEM is wrong.
Oh that's right. Anyone who doesn't conform to your narrow worldview is "wrong" and/or a "troll." AA's been around here for like six years, but somehow it totally makes sense to reduce his role in this community to that of a troll. Just because someone regularly challenges your ideology and beliefs doesn't mean they're doing it (solely) to fuck with you. Stop getting butthurt every time he posts something you don't agree with.

Ironically, I'm pretty sure AA would love to hold the title of Europeia's Worst Troll, but his role in the region is more complicated than that, so it wouldn't be a good fit. shrug

AA.

I don't mind the guy most of the time, but he very clearly spends a substantial amount of time trolling people. This makes him a troll.

People may consider AA a troll, but that really wasn't what I was getting at. I'm talking about people like Herbshire etc.

Joseph II was HEM if I recall correctly. He masqueraded as a lot of people like that randomly to stir activity up.

CUSA is pretty bad. You can argue that he's just really stupid, but I think he's just the world's best troll.

If I recall correctly. But he's posed as a few people like that in the past.

I agree with Herb, CUSA and Mr J Bing.

What about Madame Vastra? Not really a troll, I suppose, but I just thought of her because she's definitely annoyed a few people by only posting on the RMB to gloat about being in the #1 spot on World Census Reports.

Matthew Vinage said:
What about Madame Vastra? Not really a troll, I suppose, but I just thought of her because she's definitely annoyed a few people by only posting on the RMB to gloat about being in the #1 spot on World Census Reports.
Well, the complaints are really making it worse.

I'd still say CUSA though.

Back